Fun Fact; Palace Dominus' "Touch Of God" deals 6448 physical & 6448 Light dmg

I do not exactly know, why this is a fun fact, other than that 6448 translates to the letters FDDH, which is the acronym for "F**k you, you son of a bi*ch" in German.

"
CadEx wrote:
I do not exactly know, why this is a fun fact, other than that 6448 translates to the letters FDDH, which is the acronym for "F**k you, you son of a bi*ch" in German.

I was assuming FDDH stands for gullible in german.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
CadEx wrote:

Lol, this is the first time i hear about this.
"
Kullevi wrote:
So, I went and actually TESTED these "facts".

3900 life, 85 light res without flask, 98 res with flask, legacy light coil.

Against Palace Dominus I got oneshot without flask and lived with 500-800 life everytime I used Topaz flask.

Against Uber Atziri double flameblast I used 107 fire res and had 3500 life when she hit me(had to get divination distillate activate).

62000 * 0.03(107% resis with 10% pen=97%res) = 1860. I got oneshot every single time.

Maybe the dmg is double that because Alluring Abyss has 100% increased dmg.

You might want to check your numbers.

I have a feeling that OP is just pulling numbers out of his ass since there's no explanation and no source.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Only if PoE was capable of having a combat log and a floating damage text like that other game...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
Only if PoE was capable of having a combat log and a floating damage text like that other game...

Then this thread wouldnt even exist.
"
Pewzor wrote:

This would be amazing. I actually think that has been a standard for many years in the genre. And it dates back more than 20 years.
"
CadEx wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

This would be amazing. I actually think that has been a standard for many years in the genre. And it dates back more than 20 years.

PoE confirmed for beyond oldschool.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
D2 did not have a damage log as far as I know ... but it would be cool if implemented in PoE and not in the form of cheesy numbers coming out of the mobs and char. It would be cool to have a raw console that you can toggle on / off.
"
chromafunk wrote:
D2 did not have a damage log as far as I know ... but it would be cool if implemented in PoE and not in the form of cheesy numbers coming out of the mobs and char. It would be cool to have a raw console that you can toggle on / off.

Diablo 2 is 16 years old game. While I understand PoE is "heavily inspired by D2" but combat log and in-combat floating text is pretty much standard in the genre for the modern games. Most game including those feature have an option to turn them on/off and sometimes time for the text to linger... larger/special font for critical strikes anyways...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info