Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Diagram: Charlevel-Fun

So i just made this and want to know your opinion about this diagram. :)

My opinion on the diagram? Stop using MS paint and use photoshop :P

I agree though, getting into mid level maps is great, than at level 90 its starts to be a grind, not sure about level 100.

Disagree on leveling, leveling sucks :(
"
CabooseDog wrote:

I agree though, getting into mid level maps is great, than at level 90 its starts to be a grind, not sure about level 100.

Sure give me that cash to buy it :) i actually enjoy leveling with my (secret) op-leveling build
"
Interesting. Mine's more like a basic parabola, peaking around level 35-40, ending at level 70.

dirty casual go get a character to level 100 charan, this is a hardcore arpg right? =p

I find it interesting (not in a bad way) that one of the most influential and significant people in PoE's history finds the endgame the least fun O:

"
VitaCola wrote:
"
CabooseDog wrote:

Sure give me that cash to buy it :) i actually enjoy leveling with my (secret) op-leveling build

Well I only play HC so I gotta be super safe, and I NEVER find portal scrolls so I always have to take things super slow, I can't even cheese through hard bossfights =(
Mine is a straight climb up (even on X and Y axis), until 90...then a rapid drop.
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
"

I'd rather just start a new story and see if it's told in a different way.

but how different can it be when the most effective way is to slap on a goldrim, lifesprig, geofri's maul, perandus shield, or facebreaker glvoes, and use an attack with splash, searing bond, or flameblast?

I don't really get "hooked" on a character til the high 80s or even level 90 sometimes for some reason. Those last several skill points can really be a game-changer for passive pathing sometimes and I get addicted to those last little nuggets of life/damage/whatever.

Meh, maybe I'm just a masochist.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
touché
If I used a graph like this, it would need at least 3 lines.

One for solo
One for parties, never playing more than 3 hours at a time
One for parties with longer sessions

I find my graph is similar to OP for solo, I get bored around the 55-75 area.
But with parties I find it can be completely different, there is almost no drop off in fun, except if I graphed parties with long play sessions.

Just like what Chris said about BLAMT races in the Q&A:
"
While players do love the very hard races, we have noticed there can be too much of a good thing. If we run too many, the attendance of these races drops a lot and we start to get complaints about them.
The same is true of PoE for me, grinding for too long is boring and there is no real fix for that. Maybe you can keep it up for a few days, but eventually, one day you wont want to do that any more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info