Whealthy pack should be a bit more common

was in a party with 400/40 iir/iiq culler (or something along those lines) back in invasion, and there was a sudden lootsplosion, I noticed the mod "wealthy" on the last zombie I think they were.
Not a single unique, about 4/5 were blues and the rest was vendor trash rares.

You'd think that even with a dedicated mfer and a 6 man party you'd get better loot out of them but no.

edit:
I remember this, cos I said "lol, those were wealth mobs" as they died, the map was hard and shortly after the mfer died.
Last edited by Idioticus on Feb 27, 2015, 6:56:45 PM
What is even the point of having these types of mobs if a) they are so rare and b) when you finally do come around to one, they drop nothing more times than not?

I really wish this game after this long would be adjusted to give a bit more.. as players we give a lot of time to this game, RIP characters, rebuild, participate in challenges, races, etc.. why is it that the game itself is sooooooo tight when it comes to really great loot?

Masters are a step to allow us to craft, which is great, but I shouldn't have to play 1200 hours before I get an exalt, ONE exalt, to drop.. and I also shouldn't only find one actual item upgrade in weeks worth of play.

Just seems sad that you kill SO MANY MOBS and bosses only to get 99% vendor trash.. but I've always had this problem with this game.
Last edited by Denezen on Feb 27, 2015, 7:20:28 PM
I've been playing this game for more than 2 years, I just learned that there is something called Wealthy. Ha ha, it's that rare I suppose.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info