Whealthy pack should be a bit more common

2 packs in 3 years

1st fellshrine (with my nonnoodled powercharger)

2nd last league brain afk running ledge up and down

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
I have been saying this since closed beta.

Wealthy packs are basically pointless. I didn't even know that they were still in the game.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:

Wealthy packs are basically pointless. I didn't even know that they were still in the game.

how can 50 yellows and 4 uniques be pointless lol ?
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 27, 2015, 3:15:20 PM
"
Boem wrote:
I encountered 4 packs of "wealth" so far in 2.5 years.

Needles to say, i got 2 rares from all those packs combined, seriously, don't get your hopes up.

One of those packs was with 16%iiq and like 80%iir, got 9 blue items.

I'd prefer they make the encounter memorable instead of extremely rare and extremely disappointing.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : to clarify, not asking for a unique drop or anything, but having them drop rare items only or something would be fitting and still the chances of a solid item would be extremely low.

Agreed

the only two times I got them a got an explosion of loot and it was fun , no unique dropped , I just used the comparison with the nemesis mod as of why weathly dont appear more often ?
"
Malone wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

how can 50 yellows and 4 uniques be pointless lol ?

Uses a low life mf summoner as a base-line to state wealthy packs are "in a good spot".

Okay . . .

/shakes head

gonna disregard the fact you got a blue pack with wealth instead of a rare mob and just gonna proceed with shaking my head.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
so what ? wealthy pack is the topic of the thread. It's very rare but can be very rewarding, that's the point.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Feb 27, 2015, 3:22:39 PM
"
Malone wrote:
so what ? wealthy pack is the topic of the thread. It's very rare but can be very rewarding, that's the point.

I wish it was true for my case.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Malone wrote:

Actually both times I got it , I got loot equivalent to a Dominus 400/100 mf run with culler , it was cool but does not justify to be "that" rare o_O

http://i.imgur.com/YC6iFCD.jpg

Enjoy! Rip Lvl 86 (was less than -1% to 87) happened like week ago.

Just started map, walk through the first door which perfectly a lines with diagonal alleyway full of charges with chaos deeps (-60%) bam you dead - get out.
#NeverGoing90
I think most people have encountered several wealthy packs. The thing is they drop jack shit so they are hard to notice unless you always read enemy mods.

I killed a wealthy pack some weeks ago and i only noticed it on the last few enemies standing.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Feb 27, 2015, 5:15:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info