RNGesus has shown me favor this day. Not an item display thread.

Needed dying breath for leveling. (SRS-zombie hybrid tryout)
4 slots 3 link was fine...

after 3 jewellers got it 4 slot 3 linked

Decided to throw up some more jewellers...

This is 20 jewel and 6 fuse result:
Spoiler

It's in my signature underneath my post already and yup... did it again.

F**K you vorici
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
first of all im not a rich guy or something i have never seen 5 exalted together, i usually pick white version of top tier items like occultist, gavel and spine bow to 1chance and delete, one day a infernal mantle popup and a week later without any expectation:

Spoiler

THE DREAM IS REAL!!!!
but the story dont end here, i use around 300 jews and nothing, go vorici for 6S, use 120 fuse and noting, another week(yesterday) i was going to vorici 5l, but first let me use 15 fuse... Archievement complete - well connected

if a Kalandra drop, probably i will try to jump from a bridge to see if this is a dream or what

Never happened here but in Garena PoE.

Happened in Ambush league, a month before it ended. I was farming Piety for about more than a week. Like literally, I was doing Piety runs all the time. I usually don't skip monster packs and kill them on the way to the bossfight. Right before I enter the first gate, I killed a monster pack and a Mirror of Kalandra dropped.

That's the only time I literally screamed out loud over a game.

One day, I had 5 chance orbs in the stash.

I looked on the wiki, wondering which unique chest armour I should try to chance. SO, I got 2 destiny leathers, and the second one suddenly came up with this. I almost didn't believe it until the achievement popped up. But, it only had 2 sockets. So I use a jeweller's on it. Whaddayaknow, 6s first try.

But, now when I play any other character, I can't bear it because of how slow I move... It was a blessing and a curse.
Last edited by Jonmcdonald on Mar 6, 2015, 1:59:30 PM

Dropped as 6l. Crafter on first attempt with granite flasks -> first regal attack speed. and the rest of story was easy :D
Summoner
I didn't die last week and I'm not homeless.

On top of that I found a shavs my first decent drop sense nemesis not that I magic find much I mostly have just rolled new characters / played in one week races.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info