RNGesus has shown me favor this day. Not an item display thread.

I love stories like these, the rng moments in path are amazing.

I remember when i had a summoner purely dedicated to MF, I was used to finding crappy rares so i pretty much sold everything instantly after a quick look. I had almost vendored my entire inventory when i thought to myself, hey, this sword doesn't seem that crap at all. While i double-checked i still hovered over it and i debated wether it was good or not. When i linked it to a friend he told me not to sell it that it was probably worth something.

When i threw it in my shop on the forums i quickly got overthrown by pm's. Starting with 2-3 exalts and more.

After the offers i decided to check poetrade and found out it was the best 1hander at the moment that i could find and eventually sold it for 27 exalt, lol.

Found another 2 hander shortly after that sold for 11 exalts since i now knew how to properly look at physical weapons. Who knows how many i threw away before.

This league i took with me 40 agates to an anarchy map and on the 5th last i got the archievement.. chanced myself a voll's devotion!

1 day after, i was doing a really nasty shipyard map which gave me a mjolner, i was so happy, it's unreal.

Last edited by Sonido on Mar 3, 2015, 8:27:18 PM
Just had 2* Shipyard + 1x Uniquee Necropolis drop in Zana daily map bosses (Lvl 75 Courtyard).

Vaal Cyclone on and PLOP
Chanced this during a race:
Within my first week of playing I started chancing Gold rings , after around 8 tries I rolled a perfect Andvarius :)

ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
Last edited by Nodders on Mar 4, 2015, 6:05:30 AM
Alright, I'll join in since I thought it was hilarious at the time.

I 6L'd this in 25 fusings while trying to get a 5L. I literally wiggled my fingers at the screen and said "Come on, give me SOMETHING." Boom, next fusing delivers! Praise be to Clive.

"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Mar 4, 2015, 6:14:02 AM
If this is not an item display thread, it is unaware of that fact.
Just wanted to say that I have been blessed greatly by RNGesus today.

walking through solaris temple merciless

Another
on my way to piety.

Did a lvl 66 map group and got 3x

then next map I got
from grotto boss.

Would like to see more stories of RNG/luck!

Enjoying them so far :)
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Here is my little story.

Saved up fusing to finally try to 6L my Belly of the Beast. Had around ~600 fusings. I knew that the avarage is much higher, but on a usual evening I just felt like I should give it a try.

Of course I used a punch of fusings before but never in a high amount, always dropping a couple a day on it.

Well, I went to my RNG shrine in my hideout with the Belly and Fusinngs in the inventory and started slowly to apply one by one.
After ~20 I thought... f*ck it.. this way it will take forever and started to spam... but not for long, 5 fusings later this beauty came out and the achievement poped up :D

I was so hyped! :D

Last week in a random boredom I thought I will throw the rest of the fusings on a Voll's because I want to do a new build.
I think I had ~20 left as again the RNG kicks in:

Played a bit standard and also full Rampage, never had any 6L. Now in Torment I got 2 :D!!!

Greetings
good followed by bad here, had a 6s belly sitting in stash in Bloodlines, farming fellshrine as I was leveling in merc and dropped a single fuse, tp'd to town and 6link in one fuse. 3 hours later I rip'd wearing said belly, next morning in standard I Vaal'd it and bricked the thing into a garbage 3 socket rare lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info