80% LESS damage... GGG world record for hardest nerf?

"
Barivius wrote:
I think the moment any build is soloing 6-man level 78s, the game should use the "win" fireworks animation and take you directly to the character selection screen.

You win

Any build that does this...any of them should be nerfed to the ground.

No ANY decent build should clear 6 man maps with ease once you put enough effort (currency and time for lvls) into the character.
its an ARPG at least man and A stands for action not for goddamn MMO bullshit.

in D2 you did 1 shot whole screens with the right gear in 6 man groups and even kill bosses in a sec...

But you cant blame GGG... as always, if the dice rolls 'nerf' you have to nerf. Thats the way in a RNG game...
"
TheWretch wrote:
too bad, I was looking forward to seeing these mystical 14 builds of yours. im sure they're very cool

Pick any with 180k+ dps.

Happy to have helped you out.

*tips hat*

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

stuff

Gotcha. Yes, I could at least swallow it easier if it was being done with a certain lightning hammer. Expensive. Crazy prerequisites.

If its being done with gear in Standard, I could care less. There isn't balance there either.

If you are doing it with a 5L white bow, that's a whole new level. We've actually never seen anything like that before. It shocks the conscience.

Cheers to the guy who built it, and cheers to GGG for nerfing it.
I wont even check your numbers, ill take your word for it. That's 3x..where are the other 11?

Oh and im assuming those builds attain their numbers with a white 5L correct?

E: you linked the subforums, so to reiterate, that's not even 3x. way to come through. Great Job!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 27, 2015, 2:59:55 PM
"
Malone wrote:
With a white 5L bow ? no way.

As everyone is confusing everything.

First, none of the videos are with a white 4l bow as been mentioned.

Second, the 6p courtyard video was with a +3 6l bow, not a white 5l.

Third, the video post-nerf was done with a "white" 5l solo.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
Barivius wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

stuff

Gotcha. Yes, I could at least swallow it easier if it was being done with a certain lightning hammer. Expensive. Crazy prerequisites.

If its being done with gear in Standard, I could care less. There isn't balance there either.

If you are doing it with a 5L white bow, that's a whole new level. We've actually never seen anything like that before. It shocks the conscience.

Cheers to the guy who built it, and cheers to GGG for nerfing it.

The only reason and why people are jumping on the "white bow item wowowowowo" thingy is because a lot of people don't seem to understand how summons work.

It's the equivalent of saying "hiy my cyclone reaches 150k dps with a white armor"

Where one holds no relevance to the power of the other.

As in summons are effected by passive nodes and specific summoner unique's and gem level. nothing else influences there power level.

Like i mentioned in the thread in feedback. what you see in that courtyard video is the absolute max power level this build can achieve atm.

Triple-curse + EE + lvl 28 mirror arrow. You can't scale this skill past that, since there is nothing left to scale.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

"
TheWretch wrote:

E: you linked the subforums, so to reiterate, that's not even 3x. way to come through. Great Job!

Made you look, my job here is done.

/shrugs
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 27, 2015, 3:04:34 PM
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
Malone wrote:
With a white 5L bow ? no way.

As everyone is confusing everything.

First, none of the videos are with a white 4l bow as been mentioned.

Second, the 6p courtyard video was with a +3 6l bow, not a white 5l.

Third, the video post-nerf was done with a "white" 5l solo.

All true, but AFTER an 80% nerf he can only do 77s solo with a white bow. That means the build is end game viable, and that's all that matters.
"
Boem wrote:

The only reason and why people are jumping on the "white bow item wowowowowo" thingy is because a lot of people don't seem to understand how summons work.

It's the equivalent of saying "hiy my cyclone reaches 150k dps with a white armor"

Where one holds no relevance to the power of the other.

As in summons are effected by passive nodes and specific summoner unique's and gem level. nothing else influences there power level.

Like i mentioned in the thread in feedback. what you see in that courtyard video is the absolute max power level this build can achieve atm.

Triple-curse + EE + lvl 28 mirror arrow. You can't scale this skill past that, since there is nothing left to scale.

Peace,

-Boem-

I suppose instead of saying a "white 5L" you can instead say the build is fairly gear independent.
:( it lost value
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Barivius wrote:
I suppose instead of saying a "white 5L" you can instead say the build is fairly gear independent.

Which is a pretty light statement for a build that requires either 75% chaos res from ES gear (trust me, it's a bitch to find good pieces, period, nevermind for a reasonable price) or shavs. I mean, it's still a LL build, not as an optional extra like most.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info