80% LESS damage... GGG world record for hardest nerf?

"
someguy wrote:

this cheap movement build still faceroll and carry groups 78s for under 100ex... even after 80% nerf, such ridiculous expectation and reaction.

for those still bhurt use some of that 'creativity' for real and do a melee build under 100 ex to faceroll and carry 78s, see how that goes

Hopefully people STOP sharing ALL builds that can clear quickly and carry 78's. Especially stop sharing the cheap ones.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
Last edited by buhdunkadunk on Feb 27, 2015, 1:53:04 PM
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

this cheap movement build still faceroll and carry groups 78s for under 100ex... even after 80% nerf, such ridiculous expectation and reaction.

for those still bhurt use some of that 'creativity' for real and do a melee build under 100 ex to faceroll and carry 78s, see how that goes

Hopefully people STOP sharing ALL builds that can clear quickly and carry 78's. Especially stop sharing the cheap ones.

You put the wrong name in quotes. I was so fucking confused, vic is usually pretty rational and the guy you're actually quoting is just a troll.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:

You put the wrong name in quotes. I was so fucking confused, vic is usually pretty rational and the guy you're actually quoting is just a troll.

SHIT. my bad. Was just trying to remove the double quote.
"
Boem wrote:

How does that even make sense. My response was to xav's. As in, are you okay with the fact builds can
one-shot and carry a 6-man party in 78 maps.

If that's your baseline, there's plenty of builds ready to be butchered.

I never said this build didn't need a nerf, well in fact i did, proliferate needs a nerf since it's the catalyst that allows all of these bugged AOE screenclearers.

Instead they nerfed an interesting concept and left proliferate as is, destroying the symptom instead of the source.

Peace,

-Boem-

You implied that there was 14 other builds that could one shot 6 man lvl 78 maps like the one that was just nerfed. That build did it with 4linked white bow. I just want you to share those other 14 builds that can do the same with similar cost in gear.
from what I understand they corrected an oversight. Its not a nerf as it was never intended to be abused that way in the first place. Fuck ppl like to cry about nonsense
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Krayken wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

How does that even make sense. My response was to xav's. As in, are you okay with the fact builds can

I never said this build didn't need a nerf, well in fact i did, proliferate needs a nerf since it's the catalyst that allows all of these bugged AOE screenclearers.

Instead they nerfed an interesting concept and left proliferate as is, destroying the symptom instead of the source.

Peace,

-Boem-

You implied that there was 14 other builds that could one shot 6 man lvl 78 maps like the one that was just nerfed. That build did it with 4linked white bow. I just want you to share those other 14 builds that can do the same with similar cost in gear.

Let's have a look at what i actually wrote and was responding to.

"
Boem wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

So you think it's okay for a build to solo oneshot everything in a 6 man lvl 78 map?

No offense but if that's your "base-line" approach, GGG needs to nerf about 14 other builds/skill combination/mechanics.

People have been one-shotting screens in a 6-man party for over a year now and as long as it was because of a reasonable investment it seemed to me it was "deemed okay".

Peace,

-Boem-

Hmm that's weird, i only use investment once in that statement to justify them clearing 78 maps in a 6-man party.

Hell i don't even mention the build this thread is referring to. I think your putting words in my mouth.

Obviously 14 is an arbitrary number, there are a lot more builds that can carry 6-man party's given the proper investment.

My post was directed at xav's sentiment, i thought that was obvious since i quoted him and then responded to the quoted part, my bad.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Krayken wrote:

He didn't use a 4l bow in the 6p courtyard video. Also are we really saying 2 6ls are dirt cheap now?

Care to add up the price of his gear used in that video. I suspect it's the gear labeled "current testing gear in standard (used in most of the videos)" in "the gear" spoiler.

I'll give you the 20/20 gems for free, assuming all builds got them through leveling, the 2 6ls though, lvl 4 empower, ya....

So add up fair market price of his items, I'll let you do it so don't question my values. Then I'll see what builds fall into it.

Also because you're throwing on qualifiers, are we counting all CoC builds as one, classified by weapon, by triggered spells, build focuses, life, CI, LL, hybrid? Gotta break those up somehow as I've personally done 3 radically different CoC builds that were all high lvl viable.

To be honest I think I can think of 5 or so builds I've done personally that can do high lvl maps for similar cost. My most expensive build ever was under 100 ex.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
enveratise wrote:

But yeah, was the build that unreasonable?

yes it was

every single person complaining that this was nerfed or waffling on about GGG nerfing viable skills again needs to get a brain and learn how to use it, or maybe just understand what theyre talking about before they open their mouth.

It needed nerfed, probably harder than it did get nerfed, seriously you people just love to get your pitchforks out and dont give a shit if what you are saying is absurd, its what you want to believe and anything you can grasp at to justify it you go straight into nonsensevile.

Stop it, its not healthy for you, its not healthy for the game, you obviously dont know what you are talking about so just admit that to yourselves and pipe down.

edit: this 50ex talk too is a joke, oh build cost 50ex and was many factors more ridiculous than one that costs 1000ex, such high investment, give me a break it shouldnt have ever existed in the state it was in regardless of all the exalts in standard league going into it.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Feb 27, 2015, 2:25:58 PM
touche

how epic would it be if GGG did a search and replace on the forums for all the "touche" and replaced the "t" with a "d" ?
"
Krayken wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

yes id love to see those 14 builds as well lol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info