GGG Q&A Announcement

"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"
DnAngel wrote:
The Q&A was kinda disappointing IMO. It's just Chris answering "wait for A4 and you'll see" or "maybe" to 75% of the questions :S

Agreed. Hardly anything interesting that we didn't knew already.

Wow, people always find something to be upset about. Stop bringing everyone down like this.
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"
DnAngel wrote:
The Q&A was kinda disappointing IMO. It's just Chris answering "wait for A4 and you'll see" or "maybe" to 75% of the questions :S

Some people will be unhappy no matter what. GGG could hand $100 bills out and people would complain they didn't get enough.

Get over yourselves.
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"
DnAngel wrote:

Of course they won't give you the keys to the kingdom. Confirming at a high level changes in Act 4 is the most you should ask for. Anything more would be a serious marketing blunder on their part.

One of the items I found interesting was the % of development staff dedicated to performance and sync improvement. Another being the comment about melee in Act 4. I'm curious how they will improve Melee since it's not in a good place right now.
"
whitelytning wrote:
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"
DnAngel wrote:

Some people will be unhappy no matter what. GGG could hand $100 bills out and people would complain they didn't get enough.

Get over yourselves.

I would complain that they didn't deposit it directly into my account...seriously, who uses paper anymore. :)
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"
DnAngel wrote:

the Q/A from D3 is better than this. This game had really gone down hill, right?
"

Wow, people always find something to be upset about. Stop bringing everyone down like this.

"
whitelytning wrote:

Get over yourselves.

Okay, looks like I hit a nerve.

It is nice that they are doing a Q&A every once in a while and I certainly understand that they want to keep it vague because they couldn't live up to some things they have said before. However, this time there was almost nothing essential that's new. It was well written and had some funny parts but it simply wasn't what I was expecting and what we have gotten in the past.
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"

"
whitelytning wrote:

Get over yourselves.

Okay, looks like I hit a nerve.

It is nice that they are doing a Q&A every once in a while and I certainly understand that they want to keep it vague because they couldn't live up to some things they have said before. However, this time there was almost nothing essential that's new. It was well written and had some funny parts but it simply wasn't what I was expecting and what we have gotten in the past.

Wow, entitled much? Your post reeks of "i didnt get what i want so i gotta complain about it". Get off your high horse, GGG cant leak info when its not time to give that stuff out, plain and simple. And "couldnt live up to some things they have said before"? Really?

Can i ask, who are you? I mean you gotta be some special snowflake for how you comment here on something that was really a nice gesture from GGG; nothing more, they didnt have to do but they did it anyways, so again, who are you?
WHATS GOING ON WITH THE GAME?!

You'll know Soon™

:P jk glad to see chris so involved with the community even though he's probably so busy with the new expansion.

As le heup likes to say...

GG GGG

:D
"
kruemel2222 wrote:
"
DnAngel wrote:

Disagree. I read a lot of stuff that confirmed rumours or gave info on popular questions. No raise in levelcap, revamped zonelevels to keep most intact for A4, Chris actaully confirmed they are working on desync and 'fixing' melee issues. He took up note of giving corrupted blood mobs a visual like reflect mobs. He confirmed there are plans to reduce loot clutter.

Just some stuff i remember after 2 days. No real stuff stuff that screams WOOOOOW but sure for me there was more then enough to get me more hyped for next patch. I guess some people are never happy with what they are given.
"
Punica1980 wrote:
No real stuff stuff that screams WOOOOOW

When i read the "we plan to reduce loot clutter" line, i did make a little happy dance. I am... carefully optimistic on the melee buff thing, but we'll see. (90% of my toons are melee pretty much, a buff would be welcome but i always fear they are going to screw things up).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info