The "Ninth," Undiscovered Master

Damn that krillson ... i need to know more!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Krillson's files are, afaict, actually there, and are basically a hilarious actual troll by Chris. I think the people that found him in-game were using mods, but even if I'm right, those mods were drawing from actual game files, which is why they look so accurate (like in that twitch stream).

The client mods also perfectly explain why other people couldn't see Krillson when they joined the streamer.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 27, 2015, 12:03:13 PM
Chris masta troll.
IGN TylordRampage
"

The client mods also perfectly explain why other people couldn't see Krillson when they joined the streamer.

That is an interesting thought indeed!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"

That is an interesting thought indeed!

Yeah because client modding is allowed by GGG and willy wonka is banned for doing so, publicly on stream with a vod to back it up.

'-.-?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Has Chris said anything about it? This was originally streamed live, no? Do we know that GGG has seen this video?

The "one in a million maps, also other people on the map literally can't see it even though you can, also it disappears if you go to the other end of the map and back" thing just isn't something I buy.

I do, however, admit belief that the game files exist, which some people still doubt.
Last edited by codetaku on Feb 27, 2015, 12:34:11 PM
Spoiler
If only Wonka can see him, it means it's client side, therefore there is no server interaction.
Your client will randomly spawn him, and there is nothing else to it but a few triggered prompts.

Nice Easter egg,
At a guess.
Last edited by RootCookie on Feb 27, 2015, 1:11:01 PM
"
This was originally streamed live, no?

Yes, I watched it live. Its how I know it existed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info