1.3.1c Patch and Answers to Developer Q&A

My God, you finally did this! You took one of Gneiss's babies and turned it into microtransaction! You monsters! How can you say that just because he's a golem he has no heart, he's a caring father just like any of us!
I 'll keep the hype about the comment regarding melee "buffs" in check. Been Molyneux'ed by GGG way too many times...
"
A lot of players believe that melee is still not in a particularly good place. What are your thoughts/plans on this?

This has dominated our thoughts for a while now and it's taken care of in the expansion.

Just so you can pick your words better in the future, in American English "taken care of" means solved and no further thought must be given to the subject. I suspect you didn't mean something so forceful, probably something more like "we are taking significant steps to help address the issue in the expansion."
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Feb 25, 2015, 5:16:15 AM
Thanks for the opportunity *sad puppy*

*Consumes another Chance Orb*

I thought my second question was kind of a softball..
I should have known that this was going to be a Softcore Q&A.
The word "Developer" got me all excited and unrealistic.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
Do you have any plans for adding shape-shifting skills?

This is requested so frequently! The biggest impediment is that we'd need to animate all of the game's skills for the shapeshifted form as well.

Except you wouldn't :)
I mean, why would a beast or golem form be able to use Barrage? Shifted forms would need to be able to use only skills that make sense, for instance, Cleave for beast form and Glacial Hammer for golem form. The price to pay for using a shifted form could also be a severe shrinkage of skill pool. Take the beast form, skills that make sense for it are cleave, heavy strike, blood rage, frenzy, enduring cry and only cleave needs a specific animation.

And, really, if you think about it, way more skills in this game use generic attack and cast animation than something specific. Wasn't it possible for Reave to use Cleave animation?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
This was both time-frame appropriate and informative. Thank you!
i <3 minesweeper
thx for the answers !
nice read.
some nice info's.

sadly noone of my nine question's got answered. -.-
"
Aren't there already nine masters?
"
AREN'T THERE ALREADY NINE MASTERS?
"
AREN'T THERE ALREADY NINE MASTERS?

we got trolled, big time

very good read, thanks a lot! i'll read again
Last edited by EnafAequi on Feb 25, 2015, 5:34:01 AM
Thanks for your time, really appreciate your efforts !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info