Why self-found needs its own league

"
Boem wrote:
Your claiming to be a girl.

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen instead of on these forums? Shame on whoever gave you a pc and to much
free-time, get cleaning woman.

Peace,

-Boem-

lol I knew someone would take this thread in that direction

I just dident expect it to be Boem lol
I dont see any any key!
Well this thread took SFL in a direction that no other SFL thread has...and since every trick in the book was deployed in prior threads, that is saying something.

Congrats, some of you scored like a 10 on the creepy scale.
"
Boem wrote:
Your claiming to be a girl.

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen instead of on these forums? Shame on whoever gave you a pc and to much
free-time, get cleaning woman.

Peace,

-Boem-

If you check out her vid...she is in the kitchen.
Granted that was a year and a half ago..who knows where she is now.

On-topic
I pretty much play self-found. I think the only items i ever bought was atziri's slink boots and a 6s Daresso's Defiance. I sell stuff for chaos but my character's equipment are all self found. I do buy maps...so I think acquiring endgame maps w/o trading would not be fun for most players.

I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?
"
Nubatron wrote:
Well this thread took SFL in a direction that no other SFL thread has...and since every trick in the book was deployed in prior threads, that is saying something.

Congrats, some of you scored like a 10 on the creepy scale.

lol good point,

when all else fails try the pretty girl approach lol
I dont see any any key!
"
KZA wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
oh gawd not another stealth "buff droprates" topic under the guise of "we need a solo self found league"

It's just pathetic now guys... give it up... if you want to play solo self found, nothing is stopping you.

You probably want to be careful not to reply before reading the full original post. It might help.

I did. My argument is simple: "Nothing is keeping you from playing self-found". You reject this as invalid. That means your ENTIRE post is just QQ about droprate, essentially.

If you bring up the "competitive" side of things, then I suggest you read MY entire post before posting, as I said that the idea of a self-found ladder is a good one. But a self-found league is neither warranted nor necessary
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
I expected something better from Boem. This is dissapointing.

PS: +1 to self found ladders.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Pick a league, any league....done?
Good, it's self found now shut up and play.

Spoiler
Stop clamoring for self found, it's not going to happen, they won't buff drop rates just because it's self found so stop asking....it's like you totaly fucking ignore the buffs to drop rate that has been added to the game prety consistantly even if they doubled the unique drops you'll still whine because the drop rates on that stuff is prety damn low anyway coupled with RNG....you want the type of game that gives you things easily go play D3 or torchlight.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
NeroNoah wrote:
I expected something better from Boem. This is dissapointing.

PS: +1 to self found ladders.

I back up SFL, as is obvious from my responses in "that other thread", you know the one that was below this one once it was created?

As such this is a troll thread and should be threaten as such.

1) KZA ain't a girl, everybody who has been on these forums for over 2 years now that (hench the women jest, since its baseless, just like i tell I_NO to get back to her kitchen.)

2) this thread was a dummy test and a replicate.

3) i don't care much for people that pk other people without warning, so can't even be bothered if it "was" offensive.

*that's all folks*

now make my dinner KZA and prepare my popcorn.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : to clarify, mods should have locked this for duplicate threat the moment it was created, the kickstarter-sf thread was literally below it.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 26, 2015, 5:18:06 PM
Well, it wasn't that obvious if true. I only have your word.

I'd prefer to fight troll with troll with the evident ones.

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
KZA wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
oh gawd not another stealth "buff droprates" topic under the guise of "we need a solo self found league"

It's just pathetic now guys... give it up... if you want to play solo self found, nothing is stopping you.

You probably want to be careful not to reply before reading the full original post. It might help.

I did. My argument is simple: "Nothing is keeping you from playing self-found". You reject this as invalid. That means your ENTIRE post is just QQ about droprate, essentially.

If you bring up the "competitive" side of things, then I suggest you read MY entire post before posting, as I said that the idea of a self-found ladder is a good one. But a self-found league is neither warranted nor necessary

My original post says "league/ladder".... I'd be happy with a ladder so long as its ensured that everyone competing is on a level playing field, and after reading the feedback people have posted in this thread, I would even say a ladder is a much more plausible solution than a whole league.

What my original post doesn't say, is anything about buffing drop rates. I say leave em as is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info