1.3.1c Patch Notes

whenever I start up POE, it tells me to download the patch, which I have over 10 times. Please help, it wont let me play the game and I've tried redownloading it, doesn't work
"
8r0n70 wrote:
The stashtab drop-down change is awesome!

Mine is ugly now. Can we change this back to the way it was before?

Edit: Didn't even notice the bar lol. What I'm referring to is most of my pages are using a dark font instead of the correct yellowish one.
Last edited by Telzen on Feb 24, 2015, 10:15:15 PM
Same issue as several other people are reporting. Steam downloads this patch (or says it does), but when I try to log in, I get an error message saying there has been a new patch and I need to update.
A major Steam mess-up... Is it on Steam's end or GGG's? Either way, someone had one job :D
Was it your (GGG's) intention to make all colors faded regarding labels?

Some of us are already color deficient...and this change just makes it even harder to see my stash tabs :(((

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
false0start wrote:
I am having the same issue. I've tried multiple times, restarted the computer, etc.

Having the same problem. Steams does not seem to be applying the patch.
Steam guys, don't Launch game when it's ready because that might have caused that problem. At half of update download, it sort of starts another download, game launches while patch is still not installed!

I noticed that something is wrong with loading bar and decided to not launch game when it's ready. I have no problems.
"
Thabburn0 wrote:
Steam guys, don't Launch game when it's ready because that might have caused that problem. At half of update download, it sort of starts another download, game launches while patch is still not installed!

I noticed that something is wrong with loading bar and decided to not launch game when it's ready. I have no problems.

thankyou works fine now
IGN: Spellbuds 100 Witch
"
Was it your (GGG's) intention to make all colors faded regarding labels?

Some of us are already color deficient...and this change just makes it even harder to see my stash tabs :(((

+1

Also no highlight when selecting which instance to join.
Third "unexpected disconnection" since the patch. I wonder if the patch is the cause. Two disconnects during zone transition.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info