1.3.1c Patch Notes

The stashtab drop-down change is awesome!
There definitively needs to be a patch addressing the INSANE desync/lag caused by skills such as Cyclone or Discharge, as well as Mjöllnir; I have a 8Gb RAM i5 Radeon 6900 and I have toplay with ALL settings turn to low/off as well as set up '--nosound -gc2' in the target directory of the shortcut's properties. This isn't normal as I can easily play other (much more demanding) recent PC at Ultra settings.

Thanks in advance. :)
༽༼෴•T•H•R•O•N•E•෴༽༼
෴෴༽༼༼༽•O•F•༼༽༽༼෴෴
༼༽༽෴•B•L•O•O•D•෴༼༼༽
eagle claw looks bad ass.
"
mbernier90 wrote:
There definitively needs to be a patch addressing the INSANE desync/lag caused by skills such as Cyclone or Discharge, as well as Mjöllnir; I have a 8Gb RAM i5 Radeon 6900 and I have toplay with ALL settings turn to low/off as well as set up '--nosound -gc2' in the target directory of the shortcut's properties. This isn't normal as I can easily play other (much more demanding) recent PC at Ultra settings.

Thanks in advance. :)

I have the exact same pc and run everything high with only the norm desynch problems everyone has. Something is not optimized on your pc or you are running too many processes or something.
"
version 9.9.z notes:
-new mictotransactions
-some pvp changes
-Improved performance of rendering item labels.

AMD videocard users stil cant play game on full graphics in catacomb based maps.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Mar 29, 2015, 3:37:43 PM
Any new content is usually good content, but I wish there were some fixes for Desync and maybe some new uniques/modifiers.

Like a "/oos" hotkey directly implemented into the game, or a new unique ring.
TL;DR pls i dont have time
Has anyone had issues logging in after the patch? I log in via steam and it keeps telling me I have to patch the game despite having done it five times.

I validated my files and it seems fine so I don't know what to do :(
I am having the same issue. I've tried multiple times, restarted the computer, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info