Rip 2000 Fusings.

Imo 5l 6s yourself is good if your happy to farm a lot for currency (or trade i guess). Eg if i do the next league i may farm dom and then 6s 5l unique chests that have some demand to eventually get lucky on a 6l. If i had one item to 6l i would pay vorici.
Domi farm is good for alt/jewl/fuse recipe.

You can cheat the fucker by setting him at 10- % life, tp out, equip MF gear FUCK res and FUCK stats.

just use a 1 dps cull spell or ranged attack + IIR gem (+IIQ if perm league) and u get free loot.

arctic armour activation + MF flask may also help.

You ARE in grace period upon re entry so you cant die :)
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Could be worse. I got bored one day and started playing with a Death's Oath to get a 4 link. I think I got to 6S in under 30 Jewelers and then 6L in less than 20 fusings. I am still trying to figure out what to do with the damn thing. That was not the item to burn all my good luck on.
Chris indicated in the Q/A today that he wasn't completely pleased with how socketing is working... and that changes in the future are likely.

<100 fusings the other night....I was pleased.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Heh this season i did 2 atempt for 6l Well connected achievment. Both with 1k fuses. I failed two times.
Than with my last 500 fuses that I somehow got I tried for the third time and did it after 53 fuses :)
So maybe you just need MORE :)
Here is the point that a lot of ppl need to understand. Gambling will be better than vorici if your goal is to obtain a number of 6l or 5l high enough to overcome the randomness of statistical outcomes.

if you aim for one 5L and one 6L (for exemple to upgrade your 5L), then use vorici. Plus, by using him you don't have to buy twice the item (one to use, one to gamble).
-
The reason not to use Vorici is that in most circumstances is that you can buy one cheaper.

I'm not even touching the point about pricing, because it's garbage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info