Rip 2000 Fusings.

Vorici is a bad deal. Last 6L I bought I sold a mere 900 fuse and bought it. One before that I sold 1000 fuse and bought it. I have the well connected achievement but it was by accident. I just dont care to gamble and buy chest already 6L, preferably with proper colors so I dont have to waste chroms either.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 25, 2015, 6:44:03 AM
Time we have started playing is never relevant to getting a 6L.

15 fusings last season and i made my first 6link and guess what this season i chanced my first+second unique both being Infernal mantle, if anything that is a kick in the teeth.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
Pewzor wrote:
Funny thing is these stupid people make fun of you for being stupid to not use vorici since 6L is only 1500 fuses and you spent 2000, then the same stupid people will make fun of you for using vorici because how they can average 60 fusings per 6L because they are more skilled than you do.

Stupid people will be stupid. Dont mind those losers.

Sorry that you lost the fusing game... I did too as well many times and there wasnt even vorici during the old school days. I feel ya.

RNG is lame as fuck in PoE... I know some people never ever used vorici ever and 6L'ed plenty shit on their own... and I know people who spent thousands and thousands of fusings to not get a 6L (and you are one of them as well)... Thats just how GGG designed PoE... zero skill, all about trade (to accumulate 1500 fusings) and luck (there are lucky fucks that 1 fuse 6L... it happens and the fact is my very 1st 6L was done with 2 fusing on a carcass).

Is this like your sick twisted recruitment speech into the bitter jaded ex-wife club?

Step 1: feign interest through sympathy
Step 2: demonstrate a level of empathy
Step 3: bash former spouse through exaggeration and hyperbole
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit
When I'm going for a six link, I limit myself to using only the currencies I get from my current play session rather than blowing my life savings on it. Run a few maps, grab any fusings, convert alts/jews to fusings, and then gamble with those. It's good motivation to clear stuff, and the 6L eventually happens.

(Both my 6Ls happened in under 100 or so fusings, so maybe I'm just very lucky. But still, this is how I'll do all my future 6L attempts, regardless of whether it takes months to get one)
Last edited by 3DNeophyte on Feb 25, 2015, 9:45:56 AM
4) mad religious non-critical thinkers
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Vorici is a bad deal. Last 6L I bought I sold a mere 900 fuse and bought it. One before that I sold 1000 fuse and bought it. I have the well connected achievement but it was by accident. I just dont care to gamble and buy chest already 6L, preferably with proper colors so I dont have to waste chroms either.

This, +1

I posted a reply in another topic where someone 'proved' with 3 5L's that you shouldn't use Vorici. Even though that was about 5l's I'll say the same thing here:
Want a 6L (or 5L)? just buy one!

you can save tons of currency. I bought a 6l lighting coil for 18 ex, which is equiv to 1134 fusings. A 6L shavs on torment will cost you 15 ex more then an unlinked one. 15 ex = 900 fusings. People claim average is 1000 fusings for a 6L, so why risk it?

I respect OP for trying, and all those who do. If we all would stop there trying would be no 6L's available in trade at all. But don't try, fail and then QQ on the forums. And I consider making a topic QQing, no matter how 'understanding' you are about it.

Last edited by Punica1980 on Feb 25, 2015, 10:08:59 AM
Did you at least do those 15x 5L on different items?

I always do the 5 linking myself even if it costs me slightly more than just buying a ready 5L. I figured that's a fun and good way to get the 6L achievement and the occasional 6 links will get me even with the costs. So far, I've 5 linked over 50 items with probably 5,000-6,000 fusings spent and haven't made a single 6L. Imagine if I spent all those fusings on 1 item...
"
Punica1980 wrote:

I posted a reply in another topic where someone 'proved' with 3 5L's that you shouldn't use Vorici.

+1

Yeh what a loser that was.

We all know what the average is, but he used 3 items to prove that hahaha.
That idiot needs a ban lol
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Feb 25, 2015, 10:36:38 AM
I've been always interested in logic behind "buy this, buy that" comments.
A lot of stuff on market you may be interested in, is unlinked. What then? Buy an item you don't like (which is also crap, or overpriced if good) and ignore the one you do, because it's unlinked? Then try to craft it further by your taste, for a price exceeding by a huge margin the linking process?

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Feb 25, 2015, 10:50:58 AM
hey man, I'm one of those 1c item buyers:

1c item
Spoiler

1c item
Spoiler

I always aim for 5 link, never 6.

I did not link 3 items like that idiot noob in the other thread but 10's of em and some are way more expensive than vorici, others are way less.

eventually, even if rng is baaad, resulting on 300 fuse per item. I still win over vorici because:

The six link items I got so far, made that even anyway and big profit actually.

Do NOT start linking if u have no currency. You can't go 5 linking if u only have 10 fuse.
I usually make 200-300 fuse available and start pumping em in until it's done:)

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info