Rip 2000 Fusings.

Since closed beta I had no luck with linking items so I decided to fight the bad luck.

2000 fuses - around 15 x 5l | 0 x 6l : (

I guess that's not for me.
"
FadeXF wrote:
I'm stifling my initial response choices - because I'll likely get probation...

That being said:
1) I bet my house that you know about Vorici and that he has a guaranteed 6L price.
2) I bet my house that despite knowing that fact, that you wanted to gamble.
3) You lost gambling.
4) Take your lumps, and then understand specifically WHY they put in Vorici.

My next piece of advise: only spend 100 fuses in "gambling" attempts, and then use Vorici.

Next steps? Win.

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) I know WHY there's Vorici but if you would read carefully what I wrote you woudn't write it, you don't have to be rude man k.

I am just sharing the info and I am not even a bit worried cause of these 2000 fuses .
Last edited by Octantis on Feb 24, 2015, 6:52:24 PM
Welcome to the Bad Luck Club

I would give you the complimentary 6link Shavs but the guy who joined just before you got the last one.
I need a signature to look legit
"
Hunt8722 wrote:

I would give you the complimentary 6link Shavs but the guy who joined just before you got the last one.

Don't forget the guy that joined right after him as well. :p
Yup, this was totally worth making a thread about. We all know people have shitty luck sometimes.

You gambled, you lost. Way of the world. Be glad it's just a game. :)
"
Hunt8722 wrote:

No worries, ty

"
Deistik wrote:
Yup, this was totally worth making a thread about. We all know people have shitty luck sometimes.

Exactly :)
Funny thing is these stupid people make fun of you for being stupid to not use vorici since 6L is only 1500 fuses and you spent 2000, then the same stupid people will make fun of you for using vorici because how they can average 60 fusings per 6L because they are more skilled than you do.

Stupid people will be stupid. Dont mind those losers.

Sorry that you lost the fusing game... I did too as well many times and there wasnt even vorici during the old school days. I feel ya.

RNG is lame as fuck in PoE... I know some people never ever used vorici ever and 6L'ed plenty shit on their own... and I know people who spent thousands and thousands of fusings to not get a 6L (and you are one of them as well)... Thats just how GGG designed PoE... zero skill, all about trade (to accumulate 1500 fusings) and luck (there are lucky fucks that 1 fuse 6L... it happens and the fact is my very 1st 6L was done with 2 fusing on a carcass).
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Feb 24, 2015, 7:47:35 PM
"
Deistik wrote:

its just as valid of thread to start as it is that you made this post.

why are so many of the people who play this game such jerks?!??! Seriously, you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to comment how you think the OP shouldn't have gone out of their way to make a thread. What's wrong with you people???/

I feel like most of you guys are:
1) big Ayn Rand fans
2) Nazis
3) conservative troglodytes
4) religious non-critical thinkers
5) are all 15 years old

prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong
Last edited by Xaxarius on Feb 24, 2015, 8:20:59 PM
sorry op, I totally feel your pain. I've 6L'd 1 item ever. have blown the same as you trying to 6L everything else. sucks. I like the RNG concept but I feel that the 6L thing has a variance that is too high. I like the expected value, but they need to make it so the tails are not as far out there.
"
Xaxarius wrote:

its just as valid of thread to start as it is that you made this post.

why are so many of the people who play this game such jerks?!??! Seriously, you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to comment how you think the OP shouldn't have gone out of their way to make a thread. What's wrong with you people???/

I feel like most of you guys are:
1) big Ayn Rand fans
2) Nazis
3) conservative troglodytes
4) religious non-critical thinkers
5) are all 15 years old

prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong

stop projecting
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 24, 2015, 8:24:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account: