race point not showing up

hi,
i did two races yesterday, yes im terrible at them, but i really wanted to try to get ten points this season to try to get more confident for them next season.
One of the races I got my one point so that was fine but the other i was expecting another point but it has yet to be allocated to me. Somehow the character says standard league and not hardcore as i would expect so maybe something is wrong there. One race was a party race but i started late and didnt join a party, could this be the reason for not getting points? Sorry, but i cant remember which of the two characters were in which race. I cant see in rules that it is important to join a party but maybe it was, could someone clear this up for me please.
You are perfectly fine doing party races alone. But if your character is in Standard, you most likely died a last-second death (you can check by typing /deaths in the chat window). In general, always make sure that you are in a safe place at the end of a race, preferably in town. Because even though the league is over and you can't move anymore, enemies can still finish that last attack or a debuff timer like chaos damage is still in effect.

Also, never delete characters until all points are awarded, otherwise you'll miss out, too.
cheers for answering, i must have died during last second as i charged into a pack hoping to get one last level. It is strange though as it did not say i had died in the race, o well. cheers again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info