Well this creeped me the fuck out. What do you think OT?

I just hope time won't come when we have to watch over our shoulders in our own backyard..
"
JasonNorin wrote:
I just hope time won't come when we have to watch over our shoulders in our own backyard..

slowly but surely..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Nobody puts in that kind of effort without some powerful motivation. We're not talking kids in a sandbox, we're talking someone with that motivation, resources, and skills.

Still suspicious. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Nobody puts in that kind of effort without some powerful motivation. We're not talking kids in a sandbox, we're talking someone with that motivation, resources, and skills.

Still suspicious. ='[.]'=

Agreed. That's what makes it all so perplexing
so they found the guys, but they wont say why

http://globalnews.ca/news/1857955/police-identify-builders-of-mysterious-toronto-tunnel/

some ppl have been callingit a man cave? lol wtf

"
Police wouldn’t say what exactly the cave was used for but suggested the two men built it for fun.
The next, obvious question is: Now that they've been outed, will they (be allowed to) continue with their project? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
The next, obvious question is: Now that they've been outed, will they (be allowed to) continue with their project? =0[.]o=

ahhh that made me laugh. :)

this is all still very weird. they refuse to tell us what this was for
A dungeon to house the most foul of all Canada's monsters.
Spoiler
Bieber.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
A dungeon to house the most foul of all Canada's monsters.
Spoiler
Bieber.

we're nice people but we'd need a bigger dungeon than that :p I think the bros just wanted to build their own man cave, literally.

Biebs is shit but that new track hes got on diplo's album is sick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info