Well this creeped me the fuck out. What do you think OT?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mystery-tunnel-found-near-pan-am-games-venue-1.2968367

"
National security officials have been notified that an underground tunnel was discovered near a venue for this summer's Pan Am Games in Toronto, CBC News has learned.

The tunnel was dug in the woods near Toronto's Rexall Centre and York University's Keele campus. It was large enough for a person to stand in, at around 2½ metres in height, and was about seven metres long. The tunnel had lights inside, powered by a generator, and the walls and ceiling were reinforced.

Is ISIS building bunkers in our backyards? The fuck
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Just look at Hamas and their tunnels into Israel, constructed with all the concrete imported into the Palestinian Territory. These guys prolly didn't have child slave labor to use, though, so their efforts haven't been as effective. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Just look at Hamas and their tunnels into Israel, constructed with all the concrete imported into the Palestinian Territory. These guys prolly didn't have child slave labor to use, though, so their efforts haven't been as effective. ='[.]'=

you'd expect it there, or maybe on the southern US border for the drugs and all but why in downtown Toronto?! I don't get it
They already have our attention in the US. The more civilized folks besides us they drag into their apocalyptic fantasy, the better. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
They already have our attention in the US. The more civilized folks besides us they drag into their apocalyptic fantasy, the better. ='[.]'=

We were already with you. Ill be following this to see if they discover any more about who made it
Curious.

"
TheWretch wrote:
Is ISIS building bunkers in our backyards? The fuck

Or a Fritzl copycat. The fuck indeed.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Mebbe this will help:

https://mobile.twitter.com/StateDept/status/568870400702189569/photo/1

It's the Obama Administration's solution to violent extremism. By which they mean domestic elements in opposition to the Obama Administration's policies. ='[.]'=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Mebbe this will help:

https://mobile.twitter.com/StateDept/status/568870400702189569/photo/1

It's the Obama Administration's solution to violent extremism. By which they mean domestic elements in opposition to the Obama Administration's policies. ='[.]'=

So like Private Militias? What strange fkn times we live in
"
TheWretch wrote:

aren't guns in the USA as easy to get, as shopping for groceries?
I'm surprised you don't have Private Militias already.

EDIT: oh wait, Canada, my mistake.
but isn't Canada a bit too cold for terrorists?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 24, 2015, 3:12:07 PM
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

aren't guns in the USA as easy to get, as shopping for groceries?
I'm surprised you don't have Private Militias already.

EDIT: oh wait, Canada, my mistake.
but isn't Canada a bit too cold for terrorists?

you would think that right? lately that's not been the case though :/

we don't have militias here. We have greenpeace type anti oil activists that's about as hardcore as our homegrown terror groups get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info