Developer Questions and Answers

Will GGG be implementing a system in the hideout where Level 8 Masters can be set as a decoration, but you can still do their dailies? Therefore we can have more space to add more masters :) Thanks for the possible reply, and the chance for us to ask questions.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
can we see pilgrim hat again in shop ? there is actually nothing for casters...everything melee.i have elite armour but doesnt look nice on my witch.apprentice armour looks ok,but im bored to wear the same thing everyday.some nice robes in shop would be great.steam powered armour is beautiful,but for discharge i would say,again some kind metal probably.

What about twitch support, can we expect "%username join a channel" spam fixed for ingame twitch chat, a lot of "poor" one monitor poe streamers use it for communication with viewers. Im not a engeneer but i feel like this one can be fixed easely as some chat filters or just removed from code at all.
Will you make the UI more customizable? Just an example I am especially interested in being able to move where debuffs are shown on the screen.
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
I have some questions

1: Will you add so you can trade on the website that you talked about long time ago?

2: Hows it going with the challange totem? is it going to come out before the challange is over? Becouse in the begining i thought it was gonna be lika a things that would grow larger for every challange you completed and would exsist from the start.

and for other some other questions that are lower priority.

3: Will there be a Herald of stone and Herald of chaos?

4: Saw somone ask about a target dummy to place in the hideout and practice on , thats a great idea. You think that could be made?
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Where do you see GGG in 2020?
Are we going to see a brazilian/south american gateway this year?
Will there be new supporter packs coming with act 4?
Q/A:
- Will ele hit get a buff? Same goes for frenzy.
- Will Blink Arrow and Mirror Arrow be changes that they function with wands? (Blink Shot and Mirror Shot as the rename)
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
first,,please do something about mass harasment chatboard in act 3 merciless.finding party is near to impossible.sugestion,add trade board.another sugestion about skill..i recommand 2 new skills.confuse(curse) and tornado(trinian from archive use this spell)
best wishes to GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info