2.0! Fill the screen with 42.5k dps poison clouds! (56.6k with curse) Tanky too! HC & Atziri Viable!

That's awesome! I'm very glad you decided to try it and it's working for you, I'm also happy that it's a possibility to make the build pretty good for a lot cheaper than I imagined. Btw on the subject of Thrill killer vs. Dynamo, I've decided on Thrill killer because of this: With the dynamo cluster, every time you fire a poison arrow you save 11 mana, whereas with the Thrill killer cluster, every time you kill an enemy you gain 20 mana, and I kill enemies a lot more often then I fire poison arrows, so I gain a significant amount more mana with thrill killer.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Hi mate i am doing your build.Playing style its so fun and so cheap.
Here its mm gears;
Spoiler

Tabula 20c
drillneck 4 ex but not required - maybe requer for atziri, i dunno-
other gears self found, uniq no more than 4c total.
I hope you update when next patc realesed.
And mostly ppl like to see/watch builds playing videos.
Cheers.
Last edited by Carnoso on Mar 21, 2015, 9:02:13 AM
Hi Jugg,

thumbs up on this guide.

May i ask you a few questions?

Firstly,

i noticed some ppl going for Eldritch Batt which is only 4 points away from the corruption ring. Would u ever consider it?

Secondly,

between determination and grace, which is better? If any.

Lastly,

with regards to the skill tree, how should one level? Which are the main ones to go for first?

Thank again!
Great guide.

Hi! I apreciate the interest and sorry for the (Somewhat) slow responce.

As for EB, I count that it is 6 passives away from the coruption cluster, and as for usefullnes: It would deffinatly help your mana pool a bit, which would in a way turn into life due to MoM, however I think 6 passive points are better spent on life nodes than on traveling to EB.

As for Grace vs. Determination, at level 1 gems with my current gear and tree, determination is better, however it's posible that that will differ depending on level of gems, gear, and tree. My sugestion for determining the superior one is to level both grace and determination at the same time and turn them on one at a time and see which one makes your physical damage reduction higher.

And finaly as for leveling, I would sugest to go down and grab MoM and iron reflexes before getting other things, I don't remember exactly how i leveld, but I created passive trees for every 10 passive points. Here they are: (keep in mind that these are by no means a strict way to do it, just a general idea of what to do when, You may for instance run into a certain point where You don't have enough mana, In which case take a mana cluster near you).
Leveling

I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
between determination and grace, which is better? If any.

Eva > IR

BTW you should really go Acro with this chest for 46/46 all time dodge

"
The Gorge boss for instance always gives me trouble. More then, say, the courtyard bosses! Flicker strike both damages me from afar and also seems to always get out of my poison clouds. I would greatly apriciate any feedback/suggestions/etc. and feel free to leave a comment or even message me ingame at Sheleq, If i'm on I'd be happy to chat with you.

Dont use IR. Heres what I do - drop Vaal lightning trap, curse and PA and stand and wait. Boss dances around me and dies after few second without even hitting me 90% of the time. And this is only with 10k evea with 50% chance to evade (now I have also acrobatics)
Last edited by arcadius on Apr 12, 2015, 9:09:31 AM
"HC vialble!"

=>

"I don't play in hardcore because~ "

WTF
Heya,

have you tried the build in beta?

if so do you have any feedback?
IG: LastBOSSop
"
INDRA wrote:
"HC vialble!"

=>

"I don't play in hardcore because~ "

WTF

I don't play hardcore, that doesn't mean The build can't. It's tanky enough to do almost all content deathless. I've seen ziggyD do death and Taxes and I think I did it better. (No offence Ziggy) But i died plenty during lvling because I'm a sloppy leveler, and also whenever someone in my house opens up a browser, latency goes up to 750. I just tell them not to if I'm going to do some hard content.

"
Xadrim wrote:
Heya,

Have you tried the build in beta?

if so do you have any feedback?

I have not, decided against it because 1: it really likes a bow with at least +2 lvl of gems and that seemed annoying to get my hands on, and 2: I wanted to try some stuff that had more changes like spark that can no longer shotgun. However my assumption is that it works fairly well, as there was no nerf to PA that I can see XD Thank God!
Hey, so i looked at the beta talent tree and idk if any1 else has been looking at how this spec would work on the beta but i came up with this http://goo.gl/UKEPbI ;) thanks for reading
I updated the build for 2.0, Enjoy! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info