add a line to 1.4 patch notes

-Your hideout will now show your resistances for the difficulty level you enter your hideout from!
  • Added a new pet microtransaction to the shop: Ghostflame Spectral Cat
  • Added a new Intelligence/Strength support gem - Paralysis: Supported Lightning damage stuns instead of shocks.
  • Added a new Intelligence support gem - Befouling: Supported Curse is converted to an low-range aura.
  • Increased the additional block chance granted by Tempest Shield from 4% to 8%. Level 1 Tempest Shield still gives 4% block chance, which increases by leveling.
  • Endurance Charges now grant 0.5% maximum resistances.
-Templar now has pants.
"
grijnskat wrote:
  • Added a new Intelligence/Strength support gem - Paralysis: Supported Lightning damage stuns instead of shocks.
  • Added a new Intelligence support gem - Befouling: Supported Curse is converted to an low-range aura.
  • Increased the additional block chance granted by Tempest Shield from 4% to 8%. Level 1 Tempest Shield still gives 4% block chance, which increases by leveling.

Paralysis would be too OP in pvp I feel, however I love the other suggestions.
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
"
grijnskat wrote:

Seconded, I'd love to see this in-game! You should post this in suggestions too, we can only hope :)
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
"
ಠ__ಠ wrote:
"
Grimmhammer wrote:

Seconded, I'd love to see this in-game! You should post this in suggestions too, we can only hope :)

Thanks. :)
Well, I think PvP scaling would apply to Paralysis, decreasing chance to shock-stun or/and decreasing the duration of it. Also, both "Cannot be stunned" and "Cannot be shocked" should prevent Paralysis from working on a character.
Last edited by grijnskat on Feb 16, 2015, 9:27:05 AM
-all classes now have both male and female models to choose from, you nolonger need to look like ellen degeneres to play a ranger
I dont see any any key!
All devourers now emerge wearing rainbow afro wigs.
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
All devourers now emerge wearing rainbow afro wigs.

Would make for a great April Fool's ^^
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
Nerfed flameblast into the ground

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info