add a line to 1.4 patch notes

Caretaker: if your character encounter more than 36 death in the softcore temporary league it will be transferred I the hardcore permanent league to the 37hthe death
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
  • This is not the Act 4 expansion.
Quality of Life improvement.

- The Options UI has been improved to include a loot filter
* Only items/currency listed in the filter will be visible
* holding ALT will display all items.
More QoL:

- Added searching and highlighting to the in-game passive tree.
- Meta-crafting modifiers will now automatically be hidden on items with full modifier lists; holding Alt will display hidden meta-crafting mods, along with item level.
- Removed the "Summons a Totem which uses this Skill" descriptor from all active skill totem gem descriptions
Spoiler
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
l2p(ost)?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info