@GGG. blocking is broken in PvP and you gave us a GREEN gem to counter?

"
You random attack build may not have a spare green socket too. The problem isn't only for caster build.

Fair enough, so this would be a helpful change for everyone except the extremely few rich players who have a gear swap just for this gem.

Its silly to me... block/evasion was such a problem in PvP that the game company actually released a gem to deal with it, yet the make a specific color and it has to go in your main attack or its pointless.
"
Most people who want to PvE and PvP have different sets of gear. You should do the same.

I shouldn't have to spend 30 exalts on another 6l just to use one single gem that GGG made mandatory to PvP.

I guess they only want the top .00000001% to be able to enjoy PvP. Most players dont even own a single 6link, yet to PvP you have to own TWO 6-links all over one single gem and mechanic.

Its beyond stupid.
Last edited by Gorsz on Feb 13, 2015, 12:53:43 PM
You really don't have any alternative for that green socket for pve? (culling strike, faster proj, added cold, etc.)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Gorsz wrote:
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:

Why does everyone who has a legitimate gripe about something in the game always labeled a troll?

They don't.

When you come in here, stamping your feet and screaming like a fucking child you get labeled a troll. Next time, put it in suggestions or feedback, and clean up your shitty attitude.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Let's think a little.

Reducing block chance of enemy means you will evade his shield and hit him more often. To do this, you don't need inteligence or strength, you need dexterity, agility. Dexterity gems in this game are green.

"Spell casters do not even use green sockets for the most part"

Just some.
Huh?
"
You really don't have any alternative for that green socket for pve? (culling strike, faster proj, added cold, etc.)

No I dont... im an arc'er and me switching out one of my gems for a shitty green gem would nerf my DPS output.

I shouldn't have to gut myself in PvE just not to have some dipshit in the arena not negate all my spells.
"
calistho wrote:
Let's think a little.

Reducing block chance of enemy means you will evade his shield and hit him more often. To do this, you don't need inteligence or strength, you need dexterity, agility. Dexterity gems in this game are green.

"Spell casters do not even use green sockets for the most part"

Just some.

How many of those green gems go in your 6-link main attack?

A couple.. if you're a literally specific exact caster build.

LMP-GMP- Added cold, so what if you're one of the MANY builds that do not use those?

Thanks for proving my point how stupid this is
Last edited by Gorsz on Feb 13, 2015, 1:06:47 PM
"
Gorsz wrote:
"

No I dont... im an arc'er and me switching out one of my gems for a shitty green gem would nerf my DPS output.

I shouldn't have to gut myself in PvE just not to have some dipshit in the arena not negate all my spells.

You don't have to, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

Also, is everyone that does anything you don't like a dipshit? Go figure.

"You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
Last edited by ಠ__ಠ on Feb 13, 2015, 1:07:13 PM
"
ಠ__ಠ wrote:
"
Gorsz wrote:
"

You don't have to, nobody is holding a gun to your head.

Also, is everyone that does anything you don't like a dipshit? Go figure.

I do have to, this is the entire point.

Either I gut myself in PvE, I spend 200+ chromatics everytime I want to pvp, I spend 30 exalt for another 6 link just for the color change, or I stand zero chance in PvP and some dipshit negates all my spells because of this silly mechanic.

That is your options, and the only option you have which is beyond stupid.
"
Gorsz wrote:

I do have to, this is the entire point.

Either I gut myself in PvE, I spend 200+ chromatics everytime I want to pvp, I spend 30 exalt for another 6 link just for the color change, or I stand zero chance in PvP and some dipshit negates all my spells because of this silly mechanic.

That is your options, and the only option you have which is beyond stupid.

Thats what everyone does when they want to pvp, its normal to spend chroms to recolor and spend regrets to respec for pvp. Everyone does that when they want to start doing PvP.

Youre the first one to complain about 200 damn chroms for speccing into pvp lol...
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 13, 2015, 1:11:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info