@GGG. blocking is broken in PvP and you gave us a GREEN gem to counter?

Why?? Spell casters do not even use green sockets for the most part. Could you at least make it a white gem?

Blocking/evasion/spell avoidance is way too powerful in PvP and the only single possible way you gave us to counter you made it a specific color that doesn't even go with casters.
GGG has already nerfed how much damage certain skills do so a better solution, in my opinion, would have been to make PvP have like a 40% less block and spell block chance, similar to the acrobatics penalty.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
Last edited by iMbaQ on Feb 13, 2015, 11:55:47 AM
Because it comes from Puncture. If it came from, say, Heavy Strike it'd be red.
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
Last edited by ಠ__ಠ on Feb 13, 2015, 11:56:52 AM
"
Gorsz wrote:

Why?? Spell casters do not even use green sockets for the most part. Could you at least make it a white gem?

But what does prevent casters to use one green socket except the fact they would have to use a few more chroms on their gear ?
IGN : @Morgoth
Why is increased critical damage blue? Why all crit specs have to use a blue gem? Can you at least make it white?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
Gorsz wrote:

But what does prevent casters to use one green socket except the fact they would have to use a few more chroms on their gear ?

Sorry.. im not going to reroll my 6link and pay a bunch of money to get a green socket that is 100% useless to me in my build just because GGG did a Major oversight.

So its like either spent a bunch of money and mess up my entire build, or actually land things in PVP vs people cheesing with a bunch of block/spell evasion.
"
Pewzor wrote:
Why is increased critical damage blue? Why all crit specs have to use a blue gem? Can you at least make it white?

Um... do I even need to bother with you?

Apples and jackhammers buddy. Nice comparison tho, for a 5 year old.
"
ಠ__ಠ wrote:
Because it comes from Puncture. If it came from, say, Heavy Strike it'd be red.

Less time for "lore" and realm consistency, and more time for actual game balance.

GGG can makeup whatever reason they want to, to have the block gem be white.
"
Gorsz wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

Comes from someone complaining about a gem that doesnt have the color he wants.... are you retarded or something?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Gorsz wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

Comes from someone complaining about a gem that doesnt have the color he wants.... are you retarded or something?

rekt/8
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info