@GGG. blocking is broken in PvP and you gave us a GREEN gem to counter?

10 pages, at this point i will assume you are trolling.

Peace and enjoy the popcorn,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

-Boem-

I'd like my popcorn salty, thanks.

this thread
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
"
Boem wrote:

-Boem-

I really dont care what you think. Im arguing to improve the game, and everyone against this either benefits from the current system, or is just standing in the way of progress of meaningful PvP for Path of Exile.

Not to mention, some guy who has to "sign" their own name after each post is a joke to me regardless.
"
Gorsz wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

-Boem-

I really dont care what you think. Im arguing to improve the game, and everyone against this either benefits from the current system, or is just standing in the way of progress of meaningful PvP for Path of Exile.

Not to mention, some guy who has to "sign" their own name after each post is a joke to me regardless.

"I don't care what you think"

"Why does everyone think I'm a troll"

Also, ad hominem. Two fallacies and counting.
"
Gorsz wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
it would make it pretty god damn unfair for block builds if everyone could instantly pop a BCR gem in and win.

edit: just to make it clear before a shitpost happens, i play 2h melee, not block.

you have to understand, builds have counters, for example lets say a fight between 2 crit attack chars, the one that can put in blind gem in their setup will win.

Or lets say a fight between an incinrator vs incinerator, the one that can slap in a immortal flesh will win.

etc

you cant win against everything, get used to it, seriously.

Wait.. so you're saying the BCR gem is instant win vs block? Lol...

The gem was introduced because block/evade dominated almost every single thing in the entire game of PvP, and there is ZERO way around block/evasion for 99% of builds in this game except for one brand new gem.

Its not instant win, no setup is an instant win, it gives you a greater chance of beating block builds, if youre good you will win.

Yes there are ways against block and evasion, even before the gems, +3 bow gem with PA will make short work of them, RT destroys eva, +3 bow( or just a damn quill rain) with Explosive arrow against high regen block etc

Just because you didnt figure it out yet doesnt mean its non existant.

I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 13, 2015, 2:21:28 PM
"
ಠ__ಠ wrote:
"
Gorsz wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

-Boem-

"I don't care what you think"

"Why does everyone think I'm a troll"

Also, ad hominem. Two fallacies and counting.

Keep attacking a person advocating a logical/common sense change to PvP.

You add nothing to the argment, but I appreciate the bumps.
"
Gorsz wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

-Boem-

Not really, you are arguing to change the game so you can benefit from that change, without consideration for other people's opinion on the mater.

It should be clear by now that some player's feel that this is an option forced on the player.

That's a valid different line of thought, you can form arguments against it in order to strengthen your case instead of just insulting anybody that differs from your opinion.

Further more, i have offered you 3 constructive post's so far the last one asking to lock this thread since it's just a flame-fest.(which would be the sensible thing to do, after creating a thread in the suggestion sub-forum)

And i did so while everybody else was trolling you and laughing with your train of thought.

Instead of locking this thread you continue flaming one another without result or progress.

And you finish of by insulting me for no apparent reason and totally irrelevant to the topic of this thread.

In short or tl;dr bye bye troll and enjoy the popcorn, i'm out.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Feb 13, 2015, 2:22:33 PM
"
Gorsz wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
it would make it pretty god damn unfair for block builds if everyone could instantly pop a BCR gem in and win.

edit: just to make it clear before a shitpost happens, i play 2h melee, not block.

you have to understand, builds have counters, for example lets say a fight between 2 crit attack chars, the one that can put in blind gem in their setup will win.

Or lets say a fight between an incinrator vs incinerator, the one that can slap in a immortal flesh will win.

etc

you cant win against everything, get used to it, seriously.

Wait.. so you're saying the BCR gem is instant win vs block? Lol...

The gem was introduced because block/evade dominated almost every single thing in the entire game of PvP, and there is ZERO way around block/evasion for 99% of builds in this game except for one brand new gem.

Its not instant win, no setup is an instant win, it gives you a greater chance of beating block builds, if youre good you will win.

Yes there are ways against block and evasion, even before the gems, +3 bow gem with PA will make short work of them, RT destroys eva, +3 bow with Explosive arrow against high regen block etc

Just because you didnt figure it out yet doesnt mean its non existant.

[/quote]

Ok, so you named 3 builds of 1000000 that get through block/evasion. What is the point to this? Block/evasion is an incredibly common thing, yet someone has to create a specific build to land shit on them?

"
Gorsz wrote:

Ok, so you named 3 builds of 1000000 that get through block/evasion. What is the point to this? Block/evasion is an incredibly common thing, yet someone has to create a specific build to land shit on them?

oh my god, ahving +3 bow gems or quill rain is not a fucking build, you just pop it in your swap weapon and youre done, you win against them.

do i really have to take your hand and explain EVEYRTHING in pvp?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Feb 13, 2015, 2:26:11 PM
"
Eagle Scout is a positive, constructive Warrior who endeavors to submit original articles which contain useful content and relevant information with supporting citations and links, thus initiating meaningful discussion threads. Eagle Scout regards the internet as an uplifting, egalitarian, worldwide arena for the exchange of ideas among intelligent, thinking individuals. He does not openly attack, but will (ever tactfully) chastise disruptive comments, gratuitous insults and cretinous insipidity. He is always kind and helpful to Newbie, and will shrug off even the most egregious insults. Eagle Scout is loathed with a poisonous intensity by Evil Clown, Jerk, Enfant Provocateur and Ego.

CAUTION: Sometimes Imposter, Evil Clown or Troller will masquerade as Eagle Scout.

Link, in case you were thinking on calling BS.
Last edited by ಠ__ಠ on Feb 13, 2015, 2:25:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info