I hate snow

Don't take this the wrong way, but if a country has scarce toilet paper things are obviously going wrong there. Also, any news on shops being regulated by cops/army? Would be some frequent news if there were no mess over a certain dead prosecutor.

Also, I'll go on-topic too. Last time there was any snow here was 2007.

Derision,

-Szyderca-
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
I bet the food in Venezuela is nice and spicy. Locally here they put mayonnaise on everything. (Not as bad as it use to be.)
"
Don't take this the wrong way, but if a country has scarce toilet paper things are obviously going wrong there. Also, any news on shops being regulated by cops/army? Would be some frequent news if there were no mess over a certain dead prosecutor.

Also, I'll go on-topic too. Last time there was any snow here was 2007.

Derision,

-Szyderca-

We're becoming Cuba. Today I went to shop with my young brother. When we get to the local market, we had to make a line, with many other people. The Army (yes, with helmets, rifles and stuff) gave us a number to each both of us. It took us half hour to finally get inside the local. When we got in there, the cashier girl told us that I couldn't buy anything because my ID number ends with 8 and that number correspond to Fridays, so I only could help my brother with the bags, which his ID number ends in 7 and that's for Thursday. When we got everything we were going to buy, after making a 1-hour line to get to the cashier (inside the local market), she told us that we could only take 4 products of each per buyer (i.e. my brother), and only 1kg of milk powder, and only 2 litter of corn oil.

SOS
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 12, 2015, 8:03:18 PM
^ that's unfuckinreal man :/ I hope it gets better
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
^ that's unfuckinreal man :/ I hope it gets better

lol dirk why u post random pics in every thread
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
our pets adapt

I just threw some salt down. The three inches of ice near my car were attempting to kill me daily, so I finally got some motivation.

My one dog will only pee in grass so I have to shovel the grass in my backyard. Neighbors probably think I'm a fuckin' idiot.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
I just threw some salt down. The three inches of ice near my car were attempting to kill me daily, so I finally got some motivation.

My one dog will only pee in grass so I have to shovel the grass in my backyard. Neighbors probably think I'm a fuckin' idiot.

aww that's kinda cool you do that for em'
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:

aww that's kinda cool you do that for em'

Yeah I love those little shits, 3 Yorkshire Terriers. The boys don't care they will pee anywhere, but the girl won't. They have a bunch of jackets so they don't mind the snow or cold, but the girl will only pee on grass. She's a pain in the ass with that sometimes, she takes a while to find the perfect spot, but she's good.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info