I hate snow

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
I have lived my whole life in Venezuela. I don't know snow.

oh your country's got a ton of snow. just not the kind we're talking about

It would be interesting to check the source of such strong asseveration. Obama quote is not a valid answer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPb8m95XvVA

The relevant part starts about 2:30 minutes in. The whole bit is funny.
well this is just recently but your national guard was involved (y)

"
In September 2013, an incident involving men from the Venezuelan National Guard placing 31 suitcases containing 1.3 tons of cocaine on a Paris flight astonished French authorities.[16] On 15 February 2014, a commander for the Guard was stopped while driving to Valencia with his family and was arrested for having 554 kilos of cocaine in his possession.[17] According to Colombian weekly Revista Semana, the director of the Dirección General de Inteligencia Militar (DGIM), Venezuelan agency in charge of Military Intelligence, was involved in supporting FARC drug trafficking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_drug_trade_in_Venezuela

Another interesting one

http://www.insightcrime.org/news-briefs/venezuela-considered-latam-s-most-corrupt-report

"
During the mid-2000s, elements of Venezuela's National Guard known as the Cartel of the Suns ("Cartel de los Soles) became increasingly involved in cocaine trafficking. Chavez, who began to rely heavily on trusted military officials to fill government posts following a brief coup d'etat in 2002, repeatedly failed to ensure transparent investigations into the military's growing involvement in the drug trade

im assuming the drugs they're referring to isn't tylenol
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 12, 2015, 7:22:28 PM
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
I have lived my whole life in Venezuela. I don't know snow.

oh your country's got a ton of snow. just not the kind we're talking about

It would be interesting to check the source of such strong asseveration. Obama quote is not a valid answer.

I urge you to not try diplomacy or logic on the inquisitor. He can be quite incisive given the opportunity, as you might have noticed.

Derision,

-Szyderca-
If you ask a stupid question, expect stupid answers.
If you post a troll thread, expect troll replies.
Last edited by ಠ__ಠ on Feb 12, 2015, 7:25:11 PM
There was one year when it snowed heavily, but then changed to freezing rain for a short time to put a hard crust on it.

Near where I lived is a great sledding hill, but because of the ice you could only go up about half the normal distance. But then the ride continued all the way across the field right to a road. Easily four times the regular distance you would expect to go.

Well, after run after run the ice got a little thin. My sled broke through and stopped. I kept going most of the way to the road.
And Wretch, please try and stay on topic. This is Off_Top......i.....c after all?
k back OT. I skied and went riding a lot went I was younger but one too many nasty falls. the last time I went I bailed over nothing and bruised my ribs. That shit hurt for 3 fkn months. Nope, done.
Government corruption? Totally. We're experiencing right now the highest inflation in Venezuela history (that's why I can't even afford coins in Path of Exile). Dollars are way too expensive here. As an overview, I always give these facts:

• Right now the dollar cost 170Bs. (Bs. = Bolívares, the Venezuelan currency). Today the black market dollar (1$=170Bs.) has been declared official by the new exchange system SIMADI. It is Trending Topic: Venezuela on Twitter right at this moment*.
  • Our current minimal wage (monthly) is 5622,47Bs.

You take the calculator to know how much $ we earn monthly.

Back to the topic. Send me snow via Liberty Express.
Spoiler
The real one.
Last edited by Samkiud on Feb 12, 2015, 7:41:12 PM
wanna trade? mine for yours
Hahahaha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info