Race Schedule and more PvP Talisman of the Victor Prizes!

"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
baadgeek wrote:
pls GGG where is the Qol ? Pvp shitness some guys whining and they got their shit done in one day it's been 1 month since " Frequently requested quality of life issues will be addressed, don't worry!" and still nothing. pretty damn cool GGG I love. 2% of the players are gods and can do what they want with the game. the salt is real

The pvp whiners are just as annoying as, the i don't pvp what about me whiners.

Maybe it takes more than a month?

yes I know the salt is real in my mouth
If you can crap up every boring update with small changes to pvp damage ... WHY AREN'T YOU DOING THAT WITH PVE. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY USELESS SKILLS AND SPELLS??
"
Chris wrote:
"
the_truth wrote:
1.4 news please

You may have to wait about six weeks. Plenty more exciting stuff happening in the meantime, but we're going to keep quiet about the huge expansion until most of it is locked down.

Fair enough.. thanks for reply!
POE 2 hype.
After having the season started, and thinking seriously about a suiting schedule, the conclusion is: its real shit this time, real unsuiting all people with a regular work/job and some life around europe... (cant say how much better it maybe is, or not, for other timezones, but I point what is shown as significant to me).

There is - WOW - ONE! event at all between 5pm and 11pm on all weekdays (mon-thu): C052... It doesnt even matter that I cant participate on this specific date, it wouldnt change much.

If this continues to end me with around 10 races that suit me, I have to consider to accept and take it as too unrewarding to participate at all for the future.

All that changes, reward structure, less events per season etc, dont help to increase the participation... I'm not sure if this really can be the right way.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Feb 16, 2015, 7:51:35 AM
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
After having the season started, and thinking seriously about a suiting schedule, the conclusion is: its real shit this time, real unsuiting all people with a regular work/job and some life around europe... (cant say how much better it maybe is, or not, for other timezones, but I point what is shown as significant to me).

There is - WOW - ONE! event at all between 5pm and 11pm on all weekdays (mo-do): C052... It doesnt even matter that I cant participate on this specific date, it wouldnt change much.

If this continues to end me with around 10 races that suit me, I have to consider to accept and take it as too unrewarding to participate at all for the future.

All that changes, reward structure, less events per season etc, dont help to increase the participation... I'm not sure if this really can be the right way.

yep, race season this time is not favouring working european players much. this and a really unfortunate start have made me abandoning the current race season.

so i rather have fun with my tornado shot ranger till it lasts :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Chris wrote:
"
the_truth wrote:
1.4 news please

You may have to wait about six weeks. Plenty more exciting stuff happening in the meantime, but we're going to keep quiet about the huge expansion until most of it is locked down.

A non-spoiler alert. Desync will keep pace with the PoE patch number and be 1.4 times as bad. So yes, it is incrementally getting worse as the server side processing load increases and takes more time for each computation loop. The camels back (server side simulation) was broken long ago when the GGG genius' (think Wile E. Coyote) decided that the server has to be the authority on exile and position/movement and it will update the client every few seconds or so (their only way to minimize hacking). Thus that fateful day GGG guaranteed that what we see is not what we get. I wish I could see through to the inner workings of the PoE matrix but sadly I can't.

Ah, my PoE desync stress has been vented for another day.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info