Race Schedule and more PvP Talisman of the Victor Prizes!

Too many boss races at first glance, but I notice they're just "Brutus Kill" instead of "1 Hour Brutus Kill" so I'll reserve my judgment until I see the stickies for them.

It's great to see Descent and BLAMT back but still a lot of vanilla "3 hour party" races and such. No Ancestral, Multiproj or anything 'cept BLAMT, Turbo and a few Brutal events. The Unwavering signature sounds really boring on paper - unless you're a stun build it's generally a mod you can safely ignore anyway - but eh, I've never really been big on the signature events anyway.

12 minute ledge sounds like an RNG-fest. Get a good roll on areas 2 and 3 or lose.
That's pretty sad schedule is still not balanced for all players... I was already asking few seasons earlier to put more races at hours when Europe players who have to work would be able to compete. With that kind of schedule, I f.eg. will be able to start in 4-6 races/week - thanks to that people like me cannot compete in the ladder even I would like to try...
;-)
"
Each event will now award a Talisman of the Victor to the highest ranked Torment player and the highest ranked Bloodlines player (rather than just the highest overall).

Does this mean both winners will recieve the same amount of points as well?
Still no immolation races :(

I am disappoint...
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
"
Chris wrote:
"
GreenDude wrote:
We did it! It's important to fight for things like this and im happy to see all those affected (and some who werent!) support us. This game has always heavily relied on community feedback and so there are decisions we are allowed to disagree with.

I'm glad everyone was happy with the compromise in the end. I am actually looking forward to pvp again, when before I was considering quitting.

I'm really pleased with your suggestion also and I wish we had thought of it ourselves :)

I should note that we aren't sure if this change will be in future PvP seasons or how they'll be structured. We'll work it out (with community involvement) once Season Two ends.

That's why PoE is the best! Dev's know what's up :)
IGN: TitanVaolox

I'm going to have a cry too, every season since about halfway through last year Ive been looking for more Cutthroat races for the achievement and none have come up.

Why abandon the mode you've got an achievement for?

Nice prices this time though, never understood why the first prize was awesome, followed shortly after by some white item...
No Exiles Everywhere? WTF? :(
Business as usual, HC people are whining and GGG grants them their wishes.
Nerf the game, restore death hardcore characters and now even free loot. Free loot in an ARPG, come on... Just a reminder there will be most likely more events and therefore loot then there are active HC-PvP players that's just ridiculous.

Nothing GGG won't do if you complain loud enough, sad changes, sad times.
Last edited by DasName on Feb 11, 2015, 3:01:33 AM
"
DasName wrote:
Business as usual, HC people are whining and GGG grants them their wishes.
Nerf the game, restore death hardcore characters and now even free loot. Free loot in an ARPG, come on... Just a reminder there will be most likely more events and therefore loot then there are active HC-PvP players that's just ridiculous.

Nothing GGG won't do if you complain loud enough, sad changes, sad times.

I don't play much hardcore myself, but i see no whining from hardcore players here, only "softcore" players that had an advantage, it's good to know that GGG actually listens to proper feedback (from greendude and others) and takes that into consideration, it has nothing to do with "whining" but to do with giving people an equal chance.
"
Azzer wrote:

I don't play much hardcore myself, but i see no whining from hardcore players here, only "softcore" players that had an advantage, it's good to know that GGG actually listens to proper feedback (from greendude and others) and takes that into consideration, it has nothing to do with "whining" but to do with giving people an equal chance.

???

Just a reminder about equal chances, chris wrote yesterday:

"

This assumption isn't really true - competent Bloodlines players have very similar (if not better) economic results to Torment players. The items crafted in Bloodlines (and PvP characters created) are often better.

They've got equal chances, their complaining about not having equal chances is whining and now they get even more loot. It's ridiculous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info