Race Schedule and more PvP Talisman of the Victor Prizes!

High-five to GGG for the small change, should make a big difference overall.

On a side note, this is what I would like to see in PvP Season 3: A brand new type of match. One that would feature pre-made and pre-geared characters duking it out 1v1 to see who's pure skill is actually the best. Same tree, same gems, same everything. You would only fight versus the same class ur using i.e. witches would fight witches, scions would fight scions, etc. You would be ranked like races with the top dogs for each class getting rewards and such.

Why? I'd like to take out every aspect of PvP that isn't related to skill for just one match type and see where it takes us. No worries about collecting gear. No worries about setting up the best tree or gathering enough 20% quality gems. Just jump in, have fun and compete.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
nice prizes, now get rid of map hack and then we will c who actually wins the "race"
Can we focus on non-race and PVP elements of this game, i.e. the other 99 percent of it?
"
Chris wrote:
"
GreenDude wrote:
We did it! It's important to fight for things like this and im happy to see all those affected (and some who werent!) support us. This game has always heavily relied on community feedback and so there are decisions we are allowed to disagree with.

I'm glad everyone was happy with the compromise in the end. I am actually looking forward to pvp again, when before I was considering quitting.

I'm really pleased with your suggestion also and I wish we had thought of it ourselves :)

I should note that we aren't sure if this change will be in future PvP seasons or how they'll be structured. We'll work it out (with community involvement) once Season Two ends.
'

Does this also go towards pvp rewards via points? Example if torment player is #1, and bl player #2 overall, do they both get equal amount of points towards pvp season 2 rewards? Would be retarded if it didnt but just want to make sure before i invest more of my time towards this game that i do not enjoy grinding pve...
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Feb 11, 2015, 1:38:30 PM
Just to give some positive feedback about race timings: for me (central europe) it's MUCH better now. More variance and a bit later to get home. I don't race much, but maybe a some more this time.

Nice art, as usual, I really like that fire ring.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
pls GGG where is the Qol ? Pvp shitness some guys whining and they got their shit done in one day it's been 1 month since " Frequently requested quality of life issues will be addressed, don't worry!" and still nothing. pretty damn cool GGG I love. 2% of the players are gods and can do what they want with the game. the salt is real
Last edited by baadgeek on Feb 11, 2015, 11:51:18 AM
GGG u forget about pve players?
"
baadgeek wrote:
pls GGG where is the Qol ? Pvp shitness some guys whining and they got their shit done in one day it's been 1 month since " Frequently requested quality of life issues will be addressed, don't worry!" and still nothing. pretty damn cool GGG I love. 2% of the players are gods and can do what they want with the game. the salt is real

The pvp whiners are just as annoying as, the i don't pvp what about me whiners.

Maybe it takes more than a month?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
baadgeek wrote:

The pvp whiners are just as annoying as, the i don't pvp what about me whiners.

Maybe it takes more than a month?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
Chris wrote:

....We've also increased the number of Talismans of the Victor that we're giving out in the upcoming PvP season....

I really hope the new ToV look different that the ones from the last season!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info