Race Schedule and more PvP Talisman of the Victor Prizes!

We also wanted to remind people about the Fan Art Competition that we started last week! The entries so far are really awesome, and there's more than week left for you to submit your entries.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Nice race schedule, looking forward to the shorter Signature and the return of Descent.
We did it! It's important to fight for things like this and im happy to see all those affected (and some who werent!) support us. This game has always heavily relied on community feedback and so there are decisions we are allowed to disagree with.

I'm glad everyone was happy with the compromise in the end. I am actually looking forward to pvp again, when before I was considering quitting.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
We did it! It's important to fight for things like this and im happy to see all those affected (and some who werent!) support us. This game has always heavily relied on community feedback and so there are decisions we are allowed to disagree with.

I'm glad everyone was happy with the compromise in the end. I am actually looking forward to pvp again, when before I was considering quitting.

I'm really pleased with your suggestion also and I wish we had thought of it ourselves :)

I should note that we aren't sure if this change will be in future PvP seasons or how they'll be structured. We'll work it out (with community involvement) once Season Two ends.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
This doesn't impact me since I don't have a character in either temp leagues... but YAY! Happy to see that Greendude's very sensible suggestion made it through :)

And a PVP event without Greendude? INCONCEIVABLE!
Last edited by dlrr on Feb 10, 2015, 9:55:05 PM
Thanks for the change Chris. Look forward to the season.
Whats the new demi? Tell me please!
"
Whats the new demi? Tell me please!

We aren't doing a new demi this season. We are planning to use Demigod's for three seasons, and swap over Talismans in step.

So are the Torment and Bloodlines Ques merging also? or just the tournaments?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Can someone post a link to what you need to accomplish in a race to earn points? That Binos is very tempting, but I have no idea how hard getting 500 points would be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info