New Skill Development - Part 1

Casting buffs and debuffs are lame and boring. Lets put rotations in this game.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
IMHO such skills should have downside. Something like make it trigger with low chance or cost in % of hp/ES.
For example, Berserker Cry:
You lose 1% hp, 1% ES for each enemy in radius.
You gain additional 2% of your physical damage for each enemy in radius
that's amazing!!!
have idea:
Spoiler

Slower attacks
melee, attack, strength, support
mana multipler 170%
25% less attack speed
50% more melee damage
can not be combined with Multistrike

p.s. maybe some variations w/ numbers.
Ekhm, Rory says the new content for the normal difficulty will end at level 34, nobody even noticed. Currently, the Upper Sceptre of God is level 36. Which means exp will get kinda squeezed instead of being expanded.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Feb 10, 2015, 11:45:20 AM
The game defently need some Buff more Buff/coldown skills that are not damage skills itself, so Buffduration / Inner Force has more options to use.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Really???

I never played Diablo (Did not even want to play that game) but when I saw this game I actually wanted to play this and when I did I love it but now; What are you doing?
All for one, One for all
I don't know if this is suggested somewhere in here,

but warcries shouldn't have a cast time, i'm pretty sure you're able to yell some things while hitting someone

EDIT: or should have a cast time, but you should be able to cast it while you hit the faggits
Last edited by KiKurASiruSaSH on Feb 10, 2015, 4:45:54 PM
Have been waiting for a taunt skill :-)
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Nice utility skill, but please do not consider only STR melee when looking at "close-combat focus". I just might bash my face through a wall if act 4 comes out and melee is made superior, except for the classes I'd want to use (shadow mainly).
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"
geradon wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
The game isnt all about clear speed ...

what else? optimizing clear speed is also optimizing survivability and loot and xp-progress.

its about having fun?

People forget how to just have fun, it gets all self conscious like highschool music tastes. The part of Diablo that GGG can never recreate is the bit where we were teenagers in our bedrooms and had no clue about what the most 'optimal' way to play the game was based on the shared experience of 100,000s of players.

I bought Diablo in 1997, I didnt have the internet till about 2002, they didnt have Diablo build of the week on BBC2 or Kiss FM or any other portal out of my own little bubble open to me, I didnt compare myself to anything I just played and had fun. Nothing can bring that back, but I can still do it my way and enjoy myself if I want to.

This is the most diverse and rich arpg theres ever been, by a long long way, you can play this game in more ways than any other and yet people still get in these mental ruts. You can lead a horse to water and all that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info