[2.1] STORM CALL TANK 40k DPS - Now with Video

Hey!
Interesting build i started to make a storm call templar build but id like to run it with one hand wand and shield. Do u have any suggestion?
"
Hey!
Interesting build i started to make a storm call templar build but id like to run it with one hand wand and shield. Do u have any suggestion?

Yes i have!

I'd go for Crit and grab a divinarius. You can take advantage of the area and the crit!

Also think about Eldritch Battery + Zaleoth's Oath to sustain mana. Restless Ward as chest piece also would work very well.

Then a skilltree would look like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUB-d2LjMCaCarZ_MBmBLOiAPAfaPI8Be98n9-aO4Kb7TzVpuQiGmw26SSqFm_javfB-tIXL2TnVdaApB0UjmT3prb67DiFe2ZUOtgnL5BVGjgBkS3SRUcy0evumuBFnVNSHNyPGnyDES0snAVCQZbQ9a6zTLOXlVJTPV8gblAw0B_v6wQHg9tVxjpYkyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS9_xi0flSDB86KjEZYHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdDkhd8ioLcFKJ04w2VUth4iaVFr8PxDt8uMq5k8MJtzDoWiaI
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
Hi there ive bought pledge 6l and lightning coil, all 20% ql gems and now templar is lv68 on talisman league and i must say this is awesome, thx again for your guide, there is one thing i have to ask you, if i cap my lightning res only with my gear can i change purity of lightning aura for something else? or its 2-3 max cap will be more important than herald of ice for example? if i manage to put enlighten lv3 + wrath maybe i could use haste? idk what is your opinion?
Last edited by RobiSTALKER on Jan 8, 2016, 4:31:59 PM
"
RobiSTALKER wrote:
Hi there ive bought pledge 6l and lightning coil, all 20% ql gems and now templar is lv68 on talisman league and i must say this is awesome, thx again for your guide, there is one thing i have to ask you, if i cap my lightning res only with my gear can i change purity of lightning aura for something else? or its 2-3 max cap will be more important than herald of ice for example? if i manage to put enlighten lv3 + wrath maybe i could use haste? idk what is your opinion?

If you're able to run haste it wild be pretty badass! If not i'd rather refund the Aura nodes from the skilltree and grab more life. Herald of Ice won't boost youthat much i think. (I'm thinking about turning my purity off too. Maybe there will be an update soon :D)

Also i'm glad to hear that you enjoy my build.
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
right now my storm call does 12k dps tool tip how much would i be doign over all dps
"
rishain wrote:
right now my storm call does 12k dps tool tip how much would i be doign over all dps

it would extremely help if you can upload a screeenshot of your Character Panel. So i can see all of your ofence stats. ;)
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
Interesting build. I run an IW Arc Templar that uses Storm Call for bosses. The setup is very similar as I just swap the skill gems. The only difference is that I use IW instead of LD. Maybe I'll give LD a shot to see if I notice a difference.
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Jan 12, 2016, 9:16:16 PM
Is there a way to not take evasion and lightning coil? Like stay in the templar/witch/marauder area and take some armor/+es gear? I dont have the money for lightning coil and pure evasion seems rather squishy.
Also, what about blasphemy instead of cast on hit?
"
jomtoy wrote:
Is there a way to not take evasion and lightning coil? Like stay in the templar/witch/marauder area and take some armor/+es gear? I dont have the money for lightning coil and pure evasion seems rather squishy.
Also, what about blasphemy instead of cast on hit?

i think its very hard without dodge+lc because u still have to travel to vaal pact...

blasphemy isn't a good option since it would reserve 70% mana which is way too much. Curse on hit just gives us a better value
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
Yeah, i forgot that you are using vaal pact + blood magic + life leech to sustain mana costs. Im lvl 55 and only use a 4l + mana pots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info