[2.1] STORM CALL TANK 40k DPS - Now with Video

I could use a priority on what gems to upgrade, some of mine are starting to hit lvl20.
-If you have anything to say about that?

-Rott
IGN=ElitePhanteon
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
I could use a priority on what gems to upgrade, some of mine are starting to hit lvl20.
-If you have anything to say about that?

-Rott

Storm Call - only if you have another 18+ gem
Herald of Thunder
Less Duration
Controlled Destruction
Lightning penetration
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
Hey, what do you think about enchanting level 1 blood magic into a rare staff with +2 to lightning gems and either spell dmg or cast speed?
"
zozokaa wrote:
Hey, what do you think about enchanting level 1 blood magic into a rare staff with +2 to lightning gems and either spell dmg or cast speed?

I already tested it. With a lvl 4 empower which was best for dps my damage increased from 40k to 43k.

I decided to switch back to PoH.

Pro arguments for +3 staff with BM:
+more DPs

Pro arguments for PoH:
+Storm Call is cheaper in use
+more mana for non blood magic skills
+way cheaper
+more casts per seconds which results in more fun.

This was my +3 staff i used for testing:
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
Last edited by 14Uhr on Jan 28, 2016, 11:33:31 AM
As far as Atziri is concerned, swapping Conc Effect in for AoE in a 6L would likely make it possible: Huge boost to dps and it would prevent getting wrecked by reflect, which is the main issue high AoE builds have on that fight. Spears wouldn't be an issue, and with your light resist, the only thing to worry about would be Flameblast.

Great build. Been looking for a reason to play SC and this looks fun.
Hi,

what is your advice about Oak in Merciless => +1 Endurance charge or skill point ?

My gem CWDT is level 7 linked with Immortall Call (level 8) and Spark.

It's a very nice Build 14Uhr, thanks !

Best regards
Last edited by Anderson00 on Feb 2, 2016, 9:50:16 AM
"
Anderson00 wrote:
Hi,

what is your advice about Oak in Merciless => +1 Endurance charge or skill point ?

Actually i decided to take the endurance charge. I decided to do so because mostly an endurance charge is worth 2 skill points (you have to take charge duration node befor the charge itself). On the other hand i often have only 3-4 charges, especially when i fight bosses without allies. Once the IC triggered i have to use enduring cry 5 times to get my charges up.

All in all: I'd rather take the Endurance Charge then the Skill-Point.

And last but not least i'm happy that you enjoy my build.

Greets from germany :D
Don't fear the death,
Don't fear the life.
No death
no life.
~Standard League
Gotta say I had a blast playing this build on my Templar. Unfortunately my Templar died in Act 2 of Cruel. Before that I had a blast, really liked Spell Echo etc but I had never got Less Duration.

Luckily I had a lv46 Shadow in the hardcore league, which I hadn't played in ages. I managed to remake the build for the Shadow and also get Less Duration. It's great.
Are you going to update the build for Ascendancy ?
Is there a way to see the passive tree in 2.2? I am trying to play this build, but it's hard without a template of the skilltree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info