Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:31:14 PM
Awesome. Looking forward to it. Haven't done uber yet, tried normal atziri which I've never fought before and pretty much strolled through the whole thing. That was back at 72.
Is this build uber viable in warbands (meaning no mirrored dagger?)
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:31:22 PM
Does someone have a somewhat cheaper version of this? (no intuitive leap gems, less sockets in tree)

I have a dagger, I hope is good enough. Have a 6L volls.

Tried uber at 87, smashed everything till I got to trio. Need a few more levels and probably run Grace instead of Herald of Ice for the run.

Edit:: got a new jewel,

Also got old jewels for sale if any of you guys need it on Warbands.
Last edited by Cospri on Aug 17, 2015, 5:07:13 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcFQgW1Bx4OSA-rD8QRLRGWFr8byBzcIuoj9iSLJP0mlSepKPoqCyo4LJwtHzBxMHwy0TY9OkI7fDwFQZZFR0V8SVFLeEyzTZJRR1VLVcZd8mHiaxdsjG1scFJw1XyDf8aCHoKbg9uExYnTjDaNfY2_jxqP-pUglS6Xl5itmjubtZ2qn9-io6R4rrO0OLVIuJO4ysBmwfPDOtAf0PXUI9sL3aje-OUZ51To1uvu73zv6_DV8-r79f_e?accountName=dxadeamon&characterName=Hephao

im having a hard time critting consistantly, and end up dieing in the middle of a pack as a result. I only have about 4 ex left to spend, any suggestions on how to get the most out of them would be apreciated.
"
dxadeamon wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABAcFQgW1Bx4OSA-rD8QRLRGWFr8byBzcIuoj9iSLJP0mlSepKPoqCyo4LJwtHzBxMHwy0TY9OkI7fDwFQZZFR0V8SVFLeEyzTZJRR1VLVcZd8mHiaxdsjG1scFJw1XyDf8aCHoKbg9uExYnTjDaNfY2_jxqP-pUglS6Xl5itmjubtZ2qn9-io6R4rrO0OLVIuJO4ysBmwfPDOtAf0PXUI9sL3aje-OUZ51To1uvu73zv6_DV8-r79f_e?accountName=dxadeamon&characterName=Hephao

im having a hard time critting consistantly, and end up dieing in the middle of a pack as a result. I only have about 4 ex left to spend, any suggestions on how to get the most out of them would be apreciated.

Rats nèst and vagan dagger
"
TheChandrian wrote:
"
dxadeamon wrote:

Rats nèst and vagan dagger

Rat's nest is about 4.5 - 5 ex. How important is the multimod on a vagan? i dont have level 8 elreon in warbands

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info