Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Can you try out Atziri with a cheaper Dagger (Crafted one) and maybe a 5 Linked voll`s like you did in 1.3?

Nice to see this build is working now! (At least for you :D)
Hey guys, trying to lvl this build, already at lvl 41.

I have a 5l voll's chest w/ the recommended 5l setup. However, what do you recommend I use going forward and continuing to level?

For instance, what would you put on a 4l boots, helm, and gloves at this point, until I can afford the top tier gear?

Thanks!
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:47 PM
Here Doe : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MauriMay/characters

The Shadow one
another question, do you run auras normally or do you swap them out? I noticed in the guide it says that you use 3 at once but I don't see them socketed in any of your items. Are they optional?
how viable do you think coc is on tempest?
if you don't have at least a 5link volls chest is it better to use other spells like lightning nova, frost nova, or w/e other skils.
what about crit catalysts how is ST performing atm in that department?

how would you build passives differently in tempest?

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:52 PM
"
MauriMay wrote:
Here Doe : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MauriMay/characters

The Shadow one

How do you sustain the "Es costs" of cyclone? You don`t have one of these +3 Mana Shield Jewels. And no rings which reduce the Mana Cost.
im pretty broke but I hope this jewelry is at least a good start. The Ammy should cover my stats, I hope.

IGN: DabrixRN

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 2:10:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info