Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

Changed up a 4L. Never used flicker and whirl doesnt go up embankments and has distance limitations so...

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 27, 2015, 11:22:16 AM
:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:48:22 PM
Hi Doeboy,

2 questions :

- Can be blood rage be considered as a safer way to up damage compared to RF? Im a little bit scared to use RF atm...

- I actually have 3269 HP with 2 options to go on my tree : all the %life nodes around Constituion or go for Inner force, the problem i have with inner force is that the 5 nodes before getting it seems pretty useless, so at lvl 83 it's quite a huge invest to go there. What's your recommandation?

have a nice day ;)

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:48:27 PM
Been really enjoying the build, only issue i have had so far is getting 1 shot by almost everything in uber instance (3.6k hp only atm)
everything else is a joke can easily carry 6man 78groups (if they let me use discharge)
current gear: need to upgrade belt/taming to get more hp.
Spoiler

Just wanted to share an update on my progress. I'm level 91 on Torment now. I can carry a 6 man party in 78 maps with ease. I am finally getting atziri skills honed to the point where I can sometimes (maybe 1/4) do deathless atziri runs. But one issue for me is that I still only have like 3.6k life (like the guy above mentioned). I'm afraid to try uber due to it costing 5ex to attempt on torment, which is a lot for me. I don't feel like I have mechanics down quite yet and the 3.6k life really scares me, how much life do you recommend I get to before an uber attempt? Also, should I switch any gear up here or do I really just need more levels for the HP?

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQx9DkgPqxB_EZYTnha_Gjgi6iP2JP0mlScvKU8qOCpNLdIwcTB8NZI6QjrYPC0_J0GHRXxG10rIS3hNklFHUUxTNVVLVylZ813yYeJjQ26qb55wUnBWcNVxhXKpdwd9W34zfyuCm4LHgwmFfYcTidOMNo19jb-QG5BVkn2Xl5hvmhOaO5u1nKSf36IApJGpbqxHrKqxQrQ4tfK3PsAawGbDOsT2xp7GrspK1CPWiti92rnb1Nwj3ajhc-UZ5c_nVOjW7DjvfPAf8kX3Mvno-_X-Cv_e

P.S. Once I hit 92 should I go for the +1 fire resist node down there instead of another 5% life? What do you think?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
Last edited by jeffadkins51 on Feb 28, 2015, 2:14:32 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:48:33 PM
I'm actually lvling-up a shadow to try this build, but I'm having a hard time to sustain the bloodmagic cyclone.

That's my actual tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUOSA-rEZYTnha_IuomlSo4Kk0wfDWSPC0_J0V8SshLV1FHUUxTNVVLXfJh4mNDbqpvnnBScFZw1XKpfVt-M38rgwmHE4nTjDaNv5Abl5eaE5u1nKSkkalurEe0OLXytz7A48M6xPbGrspK1CPWiti929TlGejW6xTxs_v1_go=

What gear / passive should I improve ?

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:48:39 PM
"
DokyDok wrote:
I'm actually lvling-up a shadow to try this build, but I'm having a hard time to sustain the bloodmagic cyclone.

That's my actual tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUOSA-rEZYTnha_IuomlSo4Kk0wfDWSPC0_J0V8SshLV1FHUUxTNVVLXfJh4mNDbqpvnnBScFZw1XKpfVt-M38rgwmHE4nTjDaNv5Abl5eaE5u1nKSkkalurEe0OLXytz7A48M6xPbGrspK1CPWiti929TlGejW6xTxs_v1_go=

What gear / passive should I improve ?

Hey, i guess authors post about lvling progresion is better..but i did it little different. I played as CoC from lvl 35 and i were using 5l voll's with this set up Reave - Multistrike - CoC - Discharge - LGoH ( later LL ). Also used elreon's -Mana ammy/ring and played it on mana..first few lvl were harder but from like 38-40 it was pretty easy :)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info