Doeboy™ 👊 #1 Cast On Cyclone Discharge HP/Dodge or CI

:^)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:46:59 PM
so i tried the build today, i had everything i need in the stash except the rings, i bought two for 1ex each and mastercrafted them.

first i ran a few 75s to get a feeling for it, and it felt pretty strong and tanky so i ran a few 76 and everything was pretty easy.

i was checking the stash for some more exciting maps and i found an academy map with double boss and 4 additinal projectiles, what can i say i just cycloned in them both the complete room was full of tornados and they just died i dont even lost any hp.

after that i played a corrupted eleweakness (that brings me down to 52/59/64 resists) elereflect no regen crema with some other mods 148%
and it went pretty smooth, i needed to push my ruby und topaz here and there, but man its working just fine.

my discharge gem was only lvl 15/15% and i had only 5 powercharges, but i ran empowered hot and hoi instead of grace.

funniest thing of the story is, i had no weapon and vagan just had a crappy dagger, so i did all this with this one :)

Last edited by Sirmapalot on Feb 22, 2015, 4:17:35 PM

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:47:05 PM
hi Doeboy1337 and all others,
tyvm for that great guide.. but i have one problem, i came from the known fakener build with ele eque and i wanted to try your version, crafted a dagger and switched some other items.. but i have big problems to kill magic/rare mobs with elemental/lightning resists, how can i manage this? what am i doing wrong? before with ele eque from passivs it wasnt a problem.. maybe u can help me :)

here is my gear... my passiv tree is like yours for lvl 70-80

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:47:11 PM
I noticed in some of your videos you're using a 2G 1R 1B Rat's nest. From looking at the gear switch page it appears as though you've switched out flicker strike for another discharge, can you explain this choice for us? Thanks! ^_^
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:47:16 PM
"
"
jeffadkins51 wrote:
I noticed in some of your videos you're using a 2G 1R 1B Rat's nest. From looking at the gear switch page it appears as though you've switched out flicker strike for another discharge, can you explain this choice for us? Thanks! ^_^

it's coc corrupted one :D
whirling coc discharge

Ohhhhh, now I see ^_^
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
What do you think about another CWDT setup Doeboy?

Since I wasnt using flicker or Whirling blades I'm really liking this CDWT setup goes on like every boss without having to manual cast.

Any other ideas? basically I have a full 4 link empty otherwise.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 23, 2015, 1:48:47 AM

Last edited by Doe on Dec 8, 2015, 1:47:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info