[HC][1.3] Crit Arc in Bloodlines 100lvl

This is a nice guide, but the dps shown at the end is slightly bullshit.

65k is with PA at lvl100 with ICD.

50k at lvl100 with ICD.

40.5k at lvl100 with PCoC.

36k with your posted lvl90 tree.

What does PA mean?
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
"
What does PA mean?

Pain Attunement.
"
Cabesi wrote:

50k at lvl100 with ICD.

I suggest reading the whole guide.

"...after that you can play as you wish, depends on your play style, more hp or more dps. below i show my dps that i reached taking more dps nodes. that dps is suitable for softcore leagues, but i didn't play like that, my dps was more like 30-35k with herald of thunder + herald of ice..."
"
jardocanthate wrote:
"
Cabesi wrote:

50k at lvl100 with ICD.

"...after that you can play as you wish, depends on your play style, more hp or more dps. below i show my dps that i reached taking more dps nodes. that dps is suitable for softcore leagues, but i didn't play like that, my dps was more like 30-35k with herald of thunder + herald of ice..."

Ah, well. I could be forgiven for missing one paragraph in the guide (which I didn't), but you missing my entire message, even though you just responded to it, that requires something special indeed.

"below i show my dps that i reached taking more dps nodes." - This is clearly not true. The dps shown "below" is with Pain Attunement - which will never be in effect on a life build, especially in HC -, and with ICD - which you can clearly see it's there although it isn't mentioned.

At best, the dps shown should be roughly 50k, but should some reader follow strictly what he said and don't feel misled, then it should be 40.5k.

As there already were some people expressing disbelief that his dps could be reached without "low life" I feel this is worth pointing out.
"
Cabesi wrote:
"
jardocanthate wrote:
"
Cabesi wrote:

50k at lvl100 with ICD.

Ah, well. I could be forgiven for missing one paragraph in the guide (which I didn't), but you missing my entire message, even though you just responded to it, that requires something special indeed.

"below i show my dps that i reached taking more dps nodes." - This is clearly not true. The dps shown "below" is with Pain Attunement - which will never be in effect on a life build, especially in HC -, and with ICD - which you can clearly see it's there although it isn't mentioned.

At best, the dps shown should be roughly 50k, but should some reader follow strictly what he said and don't feel misled, then it should be 40.5k.

As there already were some people expressing disbelief that his dps could be reached without "low life" I feel this is worth pointing out.

There's clearly something lost in translation on you. The OP states that he took extra dps nodes for a softcore variant. Read between the lines and that most probably means he changed the build for a softcore variant. ie low life. The 80k+ is obviously achieved with an aurabot, with vaalhaste + generosity, in the party. Look clearly softcore.

There is no hint of bullshit.
Last edited by jardocanthate on Mar 23, 2015, 5:30:10 AM
"
jardocanthate wrote:

The OP states that he took extra dps nodes for a softcore variant. Read between the lines and that most probably means he changed the build for a softcore variant. ie low life.

O_o

Am I Alice in fucking Wonderland? Has posting dps screens reached with builds different than what your guides were for become ok while I slept? If what you say is true - which is a stretch seeing that his items are showing to be still on Bloodlines - then it would be even more bullshit than him taking PA just for the screenshot.
"
Cabesi wrote:
"
jardocanthate wrote:

The OP states that he took extra dps nodes for a softcore variant. Read between the lines and that most probably means he changed the build for a softcore variant. ie low life.

O_o

Am I Alice in fucking Wonderland? Has posting dps screens reached with builds different than what your guides were for become ok while I slept? If what you say is true - which is a stretch seeing that his items are showing to be still on Bloodlines - then it would be even more bullshit than him taking PA just for the screenshot.

You're not dreaming. He is simply displaying a screenshot for the dps junkies in softcore. That's all. He states in the build, beforehand, that he doesnt go over 35k dps because he fears reflect.
Last edited by jardocanthate on Mar 24, 2015, 5:26:29 AM
"
Cabesi wrote:

50k at lvl100 with ICD.

i dont have PA
ING: SymphonicBlack

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info