[HC][1.3] Crit Arc in Bloodlines 100lvl

Thanks for the translation Android_Vasia
original here
http://poezone.ru/forum/threads/hc-1-3-crit-arc-in-bloodlines-100lvl.3799/#post-107714

Tree

lvling
non_crit
http://poeurl.com/zdwHCSn

finish_build_90lvl
http://poeurl.com/zdwSFUk

Gear

5ex+1500fus
3ex +350 jew
20c
20c
6ex
self found
2ex
1ex
5ex
self found

pros
easy leveling
high dps

cons
non consistent damage

bandits
oak-point/alira-alira

i recommend to level character with non crit arc, because of power charge gaining. if you decide to play with crit arc on low levels you will play with no power charges and low crit chance. so highly recommended to play with non crit until 85-88 lvl, while your gems are being leveled too and then you can respect to crit. non crit has a good dps and you can easily run to 85+ lvl

for non crit you need 2 moonsorrow wands + geofri's crest
4l geofri's crest setup: arc + spell echo + faster casting + lightning peneration

4l pledge of hands setup: arc + faster casting + lightning penetration + life leech

after that you can play as you wish, depends on your play style, more hp or more dps. below i show my dps that i reached taking more dps nodes. that dps is suitable for softcore leagues, but i didn't play like that, my dps was more like 30-35k with herald of thunder + herald of ice. when my damage reached over 40k i began to take a lot of damage from elemental reflect, that was very uncomfortable and gave a high chance to rip. for hardcore leagues i recommend to gain hp instead of dps, and do not use miligaro's gloves for not moving to softcore because of elemental reflect.

power charge gaining:
1. you cast asassin's mark manually - not recommended
2. you use asassin's mark with herald of thunder + curse on hit - not recommended
3. you run with a support char in party who share power charges with conduit - recommended
4. if you have no support char, use power charge on critical gem instead of crit chance gem or crit damage gem - recomended

and as i a very lazy one, i used 3 and 4 options

links for pledge of hands:
4l arc + faster casting + lightning penetration life leech
5l arc + faster casting + lightning penetration life leech + power charge on crit
6l arc + faster casting + lightning penetration life leech + power charge on crit + empower

if you have no empower
6l arc + faster casting + lightning penetration life leech + power charge on crit + increased crit chance
6l arc + faster casting + lightning penetration life leech + power charge on crit + increased crit damage

if you have support char:
6l arc + faster casting + lightning penetration life leech + increased crit chance + increased crit damage

you can easy switch all gems all colours are the same

alternative gear
you can reach same dps with the another gear set. you need 6l cloak of defiance and two void batteries
6l arc + spell echo + faster casting + life leech + power charge on crit
if you use this set of gear, i recommend to link herald of thunder with asassin's mark with curse on hit and spent 1 passive point on power charge duration.

with pledge of hands you'll get a huge pool of mana? more mana regen and will be able to use arctic armour 24 lvl. also you will have 2000 free mana for incoming damage improving survivability.

with two void batteries you can play on hardcore with slightly increased damage than pledge of hands because of lower crit multiplier and higher crit chance. you will crit

more often but with lower crit damage. and you'll have only 1000 free mana, and you'll have to take more mana regen from gear for arctic armour.

resists and map mods
its very important to have overcapped resistances, especially for lightning. if you are cursed by elemental weakness your resistances must be still at 75%. if not you can be easily be killed by offscreen elemental reflect. also you can be oneshotted by magnus's full flameblast circle under flammability.
i had all resistances overcapped and played elemental weakness's maps.
this build can handle all map mods, even no regen or blood magic. with no regen you take 2 mana flasks, with blood magic you carefuly play with no auras. all depends on

how much time you have to spend on the map, and have in mind that when you play on hardcore you can die with these mods.

about void bringers
i dont recommend to use these gloves because of huge mana cost of skills. if you'll hit elemental reflect mob you will slow regen your mana for the next cast, and by this time you can be hit, and every hit extends time for the next cast.

defence
for defence i use vaal skeletons. this pack of meat that helps you in dangerous situations, protects you while you clean up phylacterial links or while you kill a hard bosses like on presinct or dominus in the first form. vaal skeletons are very underestimated, but by using them you can just cast your arc with getting no damage.

softcore
build is suitable for softcore leagues, you can safely play till 100 lvl or you can increase damage and laugh when you'll die with oneshot from elemental reflect using vaal pact.
self

with support
ING: SymphonicBlack
Last edited by Zhenia on Feb 5, 2015, 9:50:57 PM
Baffles me how can you invest 5 points onto Hearth of Thunder and leave Celestial Punishment out.

Other than that, 64k without going low life? I smell bull.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
No way u get that kind of dps...
Are you playing whitout purity of light?
"
Drinitix wrote:

y

21LL 9.1-60%=3.64%
Reflect in map 14% 14-75%u res=3.5% u get back dmg and 3.64% u have LL
u can kill himself if u have more 40k dps one shot.
ING: SymphonicBlack
Uh, oh, such rmt'd gear.
Nice guide with great discussion of the various options one can consider in terms of gear, gems and skill points.

I had the pleasure to map with Zhenia a bit on his way to 100, his spec seemed to deal very good damage while remaining tanky enough for hardcore leagues.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Great guide , could you put some skill trees orders for lower leveling? ty !
"
Zhenia wrote:
"
Drinitix wrote:

y

21LL 9.1-60%=3.64%
Reflect in map 14% 14-75%u res=3.5% u get back dmg and 3.64% u have LL
u can kill himself if u have more 40k dps one shot.

Uhm no.

To one shot yourself on reflect even with VP, it's your life / 0,14 (reflect) / 0,25 (non-resist)

Say 5000 life, 5000 / 0,14 / 0,25 = 142k

Grats on best lvl100 build in bloodlines!
Last edited by H4NS on Mar 20, 2015, 5:42:25 AM
Why did you chose ele weakness over ass mark?
ign: Mamba

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info