unlink from steam account

I only ever had a steam account for this game, but steams updating system sucks, I would really like to have my account off steam so I can play from the client without steam. Please and thank you.
Hello, I just recently downloaded PoE again through steam. I linked the wrong account however and would love to "unlink" it to use my older account with purchased items. Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks in advance for checking into this.

(I also submitted an email to support@grindinggear.com)
Last edited by MarvaPOE on Mar 4, 2017, 2:59:46 PM
Hello guys and devs i come here in need of your help, i want to play again but i have moved to a different steam account so first can you unlink my current steam account please? Thank you in advance.
I would like to unlink my steam account with this account without losing any characters. Lost this accounts only able to sign in via steam
hi i've linked the wrong account would you be able to unlink this one
Hi can i have my account unlinked from my steam account I believe my link is broken or attached to the wrong steam account. I have also contacted support im trying to use my steam cards so i can buy stash tabs and stuff but cant cuz it keeps saying my account is link to a steam account.
Hi.

Would also like to unlink my account, can you do that for me?
Last edited by Naggis on Mar 8, 2017, 10:13:28 AM
can you guys unlink my account too please?
linked wrong account, unlink my account too please
Can i get my account unlinked too, it takes way too much to update 5mb by steam.... i'll link it when they fix this crap.. btw i dont have a poe acount so i may need to create one than move this or idk , can i get a pm or so?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info