unlink from steam account

Hello, to GGG support team. Could u unlink my current account from steam because I would like to re-establish the link of my steam account to my garena account. Thank you.
"
BlackShotZ wrote:
can you pls unlink my account from steam ?

"
ZEN012 wrote:
Hello, to GGG support team. Could u unlink my current account from steam because I would like to re-establish the link of my steam account to my garena account. Thank you.
"
TheMerchant wrote:
Hello, i would also like my steam account unlinked from my account, i no longer have access to my old steam account, and need to swap it to my new steam account thanks

Hi guys,

Please send an email to support@grindinggear.com with your account details and we'll be happy to process this for you.
can u unlink me steam account too?
Hey can I have my accoundts unlinked as well?
"
kazik1992 wrote:
can u unlink me steam account too?

Hiya,

Please send this request through to 'support@grindinggear.com' via the email address attached to your account along with your account name and we'll be happy to look into this for you :)
Hello could you unlink my steam account aswell?
Hello,

I had two PoE accounts. One on Steam, and one without Steam.

After several years of break I played PoE again. But now, I played on Steam. After about 60h I didn't want to play on open Steam anymore, so i tought i could link the account to my older account (without Steam).

Now my problem is that I linked my several years old account with low lvl chars etc. with Steam.
My new account is gone and all of my hard work with it.
I cant log-in with the PoE Launcher or with Steam. Both plattforms have the wrong account.

I thougt I could copy my account from Steam to this account(the older one) -.-

I hope you understand my issues, its a litte bit hard to explain for me (no native speaker).

Can you help me?

I need my Steam account back with all of my chars.
Hey, I started playing POE through steam, and I want to play through the standalone client now. Is there any way to bring my steam account to the standalone? Do I need to download the standalone client first?
Hello, I was wondering if you could unlink my steam account as well.
HI is there any way you wonderful folks could unlink my account from steam? or is there a way i can do it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info