unlink from steam account

"
reafa wrote:
Is un-linking an account from Steam a several hours long process? I sent an email three hours ago, and received one reply, but I haven't received any follow-up. If it is a long process, I can be patient, just would like to know.

Hey Reafa, unfortunately our Support team is facing a rather large backlog of emails due to the new expansion. However, we will process this for you just as soon as we can :)

"
Can I have my account unlinked aswell please ?

Kevin_Johansson, can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will have a look into this for you :)
I have sent that email to unlink an account as well, I have recently found my original steam account and realized I have already linked my POE account to the newly created one.
sorry, problem solved itself.
Last edited by liseterk on Sep 18, 2016, 2:31:01 AM
"
liseterk wrote:
sorry, problem solved itself.

Hey there, I am glad to hear that! If you have any issues in the future, please email us at support@grindinggear.com
Greetings!

The connection through Steam is causing me multiple headaches (2 Steam-related disconnects right after I killed merciless Itzaro, to name a few) and often prevents me from being able to play even when PoE servers are perfectly fine.. I believe that I would be better off with connecting directly to PoE.

Could you please unlink my account from Steam?
Hey guys could u unlink mine acc from steam?
cheers
Dave.
Hi Exiles,

For any account related issues, which includes linking or unlinking your accounts from Steam, could you please contact support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to assist you, thanks!
"
Hi Exiles,

For any account related issues, which includes linking or unlinking your accounts from Steam, could you please contact support@grindinggear.com so that we may be able to assist you, thanks!

Hai, its solved already.
Cheers

Dave.
Hello!

"
HardKatZe wrote:
Hello!

I've PM'ed you about this
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info