0.9.3c Patch Notes

If you look at the tooltip of split arrow it no longer shows damage reduction and only mousing over the gem will add + dmg

Not sure if this is intentional or not but here are 2 SS of the skill one from gem one from tooltip.

hmm... where can we upload jpegs securely? Can this be done within the forums? I don't particularly want to go to an outside site for privacy for GGG and ease of use.

Till lvl 18 now i found some Yellow Items from which i could only use 2-3 as they were either too low lvl or needed me to have more int or str as ranger :p

Overall i think that's not wrong, but it would be cool if "if" yellows drop, that they could be a bit more class specific .. guess that's not intended and we end up with higher rare-droprates with less fitting ones in average.

I suppose that yellow drops come from a random pool that just spitts out one or perhaps even two without taking into consideration in what lvl area or the lvl of the player that causes the drop. (me lvl 14 -> got a lvl 7 weapon for my next char perhaps .. o.O)

I soon had to replace the yellow ones with blue ones as those were compared in mods better already.

Like CptBoby said it's ok .. but i would also like to see more "rare" rare ones that are worth not to get replaced in the same lvl already (especially against blue ones)

Thanks and great job guys, love the fact that there is a live contact to you ppl in the game .. even if busy so is that imo the fastest way to get to know for both sides that all care about the improvement of the game and enjoy it most.

Keep it up XD
There is always a way.
If not ... let's make one ;D
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
But I also feel that Rare items are far too common. They don't feel rare, and they're common enough that I don't feel any urge to use Magic items.

I like feedback like this - does anyone else agree/disagree? I'd prefer to experiment with a marginally lower drop rate of magic/rare items (given the huge boosts to boss drop spam recently).

Since 0.9.3, both currency items and rare items have lost their worth, and charm on every aspect. They drop too common, too many, and when they do(rare ones) they don't have any difference most of the time when compared to magic items, at least most of the time magic items could compete neck-to-neck with 'em, which i think should be unlike this stuation.

Of corpse saying these for early levels not passing after 20s.

About scrolls.. Portal scrolls need their dropping amount to be lowered. The ratio between wisdom scrolls getting bigger.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Nov 15, 2011, 2:23:11 PM
There will never be agreement on currency. GGG you guys have tough job. One sort of players, that play all day/night long and they are powerleveling and grinding for items etc will say, they want lower currency drop rates because they have much of them cause of they style of play and the time they spent on the game.
And the other sort of players, who just want to enjoy the game from the beggining and don't want to wait till level 50 or whatever to start crafting, want higher currency drop rates, so they can enjoy crafting, using and finding the orbs even on normal difficulty.

One group will try to kill the other one, no matter what GGG do, one of the groups will be dissapointed.

I personally liked the higher drop rate of currency in 0.9.3. It was higher, but because of the wide range of currency item types, you still didnt have too much of anything. So it was motivating and fun and i could even use few orbs, craft some items and feel good even on normal diff.
But i knew it wont last long. Because the first group i mentioned higher is more loud here so looks like things will go their way :D
Don't kill me, just my opinion.
currency dropes = orbs ? it seems ok now if anything its lower than i expected i finished game and havent found a single GQU or exalted. Not to mention gems like mana leech which are very hard to get now (maybe people would stop whine about mana problems if they were more commont)
as for magic/rare theres alot of mess atm, they drop abit too much but on other hand if u want to get 3 high mods on rare item the chances u will find u want are almost none ~~, i have no idea why wands spawn with +%phys dmg and other crap mods they dont need, same goes for melee weapons which get spell dmg ...
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Nov 15, 2011, 8:51:57 PM
Drop rates for rares/blues seems fine as is. I would like to see more of the crafting orbs (alchemy/chaos/exalted etc.) Haven't seen much of those at all. Granted I'm still in Cruel, are these a little more common higher up?

I also miss some of the quest rewards giving those out, that was kinda nice so at least you feel you got something for completing the quest. I think that is still being worked on but some of the quests do not reward anything.

Do the skill gems drop at higher levels? Been farming for certain ones with no success. Kinda is a bummer to eventually be in chaos, without certain staple skill gems.
I would have to agree with blues dropping WAY too much, and yellows a little too often. I would like to see less drops with more significant attributes so they still feel rare but have impact to my char I need.

I wanna grow attached to epic items I loot and have hard decisions to make when swapping out gear, but at this point most feels easily replaced and abundant.

But other than that I am blown away by the polish and improvement I'm seeing thus far in 9.3.c. Its like falling in love all over again.
do we get full respec next week when the 9.4 patch is supposed to come out?
IGN Crakk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info