just an idea

As far as i played Poe seemsto be the best mmo and i notice that things are taken care but i was wondering when a new area will appear been pkaying for a while and new content will be greayly apreciated.I was thinking since corupted areas were introduced vaal lords to apear in the new content or a new city via port .Thanks for reading and sorry for the bad english
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Act 4 is currently scheduled for April. :-)
"
Manzook wrote:
As far as i played Poe seemsto be the best mmo and i notice that things are taken care but i was wondering when a new area will appear been pkaying for a while and new content will be greayly apreciated.I was thinking since corupted areas were introduced vaal lords to apear in the new content or a new city via port .Thanks for reading and sorry for the bad english

ARPG*, not MMO. WoW is a MMO.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
Manzook wrote:

Online ARPG, more precisely, while World of Warcraft is actually a MMORPG.
"
Samkiud wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
"
Manzook wrote:

Online ARPG, more precisely, while World of Warcraft is actually a MMORPG.

Yes, if you want to be really technical.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info