Can i get banned for use this?

"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
This is def cheating, otherwise corrupted zones would always spawn.

Will you get banned? Probably not. but don't come begging to GGG when your account is banned.

Never understood this kind of farming anyways, its even more boring than the snoozefest that is farming atziri itself. Just run maps OP.

I could not have said it better myself.
Hi there,

Please feel free to email as at support@grindinggear.com to discuss this software directly. I have have removed the link for now.
No longer works at GGG
"
puviel wrote:
You can just keep a beat with your foot and count how many beats it takes to load an instance. No need for a program for that.

The difference for me between loading an instance with a corrupt zone and one without is around 500 ms. Better tap my foot to some Origin then...
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
"
MikeP_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

Please feel free to email as at support@grindinggear.com to discuss this software directly. I have have removed the link for now.

I did, thanks!

"
puviel wrote:
You can just keep a beat with your foot and count how many beats it takes to load an instance. No need for a program for that.

okay, what if dont ve one..anyway thats redic imo

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
If it feels like cheating, don't do it... even if they don't ban for it. You'll thank me when you're 60+ and still have some integrity.

"my one big regret in life is not having enough integrity to stop myself from using a metronome in some video game i dont even remember the name of"
anything is everything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info