when will ggg fix desync?

It's not going to get fixed
I look at it now that I have come to accept it as a mini game, that permeates every aspect of your planning and execution. It's like an extra layer of difficulty.

that's the best excuse for it I can come up with, and it works for me.
"
Talkii wrote:
topic

Good one!
Closed Beta Member.
Hi

Next ice age...

GGG needs to understand that players want to play fast, getting penalized by a dinosaur client issue is very degrading and rubber banding just means monsters get extra hits in as you comically dash away only to reappear beside that dumb ass monster again. Now if GGG implemented a system that would not make you NOT lose exp to dsync/rubber banding deaths now that would be great because dying to this dynamic is worst then shitting in someones coffee everyday for 50 years and watching them drink it. 95% plus of deaths caused by dsync great job GGG makes me feel great to know my build is great except vs dsync.

So is act 4 boss going to be called Dsyncasaur and Rubberbandyctal?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Fast answer: NEVER
(because false sense of pride blinds GGG into thinking that their prediction model is the best, and changing it would probably require a complete overhaul).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info