when will ggg fix desync?

In the year 2525....
How dare you mention desync on Path of Exile forum?
You will get flamed by everything that moves on this place.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
When people stop cheating.
Ahhh, fresh, monthly desync thread... errrrrrrr, I mean, soon! Really, soon! Like, next patch. This is for sure not a problem that is here from the very beginning! No, no!

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Pewzor wrote:
How dare you mention desync on Path of Exile forum?
You will get flamed by everything that moves on this place.

Yeah, yeah, we're all bastards.

But the account has been a member for 2 years, surely by now they must have read at least one of the other 3 million threads :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
its fixed in dust2
"
PoofGoof wrote:
When people stop cheating.
Fun fact: GGG are actually doing quite a lot to address Desync and it's getting better every patch.

But for some reason which eludes me, they decide to be completely quiet about it and not even mention it in the patch notes. I have absolutely no idea why they would opt to handle the issue like this, all it's really doing is giving the impression that they don't care about desnyc and/or the game's playability.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
Fun fact: GGG are actually doing quite a lot to address Desync and it's getting better every patch.

But for some reason which eludes me, they decide to be completely quiet about it and not even mention it in the patch notes. I have absolutely no idea why they would opt to handle the issue like this, all it's really doing is giving the impression that they don't care about desnyc and/or the game's playability.

If people hate it so much, why do they use: Fast attack speed, movement speed skills, quicksilver flasks? All these things make it worse or create it to begin with.
"
If people hate it so much, why do they use: Fast attack speed, movement speed skills, quicksilver flasks? All these things make it worse or create it to begin with.

But, but moving and hitting fast is fun and makes any game better?

I agree, the d-sync is still there and melees suffer the most... i mean when i play my summoner/ranged's it's usually the monster that are out of sync, but that is not a life-threathening situation....= i have only 1 "real"(non-ST) melee right now and will not roll another one exept my soon-to-be Facebreaker.

Maybe they should publish actIV and then jump right into it, even if that means heavily updated or even new game engine and takes 1-2 years to finalize?

I would wait, though.
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info